Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

One of the best of the year.

Must be good. I trust your judgment on Hindi films.

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wanted it to be great. It was strictly good. I enjoyed the tabu kareena kriti dynamic. But the scenes seemed a little stunted at times. As though they weren't exactly sure how they should be edited and put together.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sadly average at best . Missed opportunity for me

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Must be good. I trust your judgment on Hindi films.

Thanks for trusting my judgment, Supari khala. Just so you know, I have a strong bias for anything women.smiley36

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Thanks for trusting my judgment, Supari khala. Just so you know, I have a strong bias for anything women.smiley36

Seeing how majority of Hindi movies are made keeping the male audience in mind, I am inclined to say that isn’t a bias at all.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Seeing how majority of Hindi movies are made keeping the male audience in mind, I am inclined to say that isn’t a bias at all.

Ugh, totally! Like 80% of Bollywood is made by men for men. Anything written or directed by women (or gay men) for women get me excited so much.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched it. I liked the movie. Songs were also good

1241154 thumbnail

Everyone delivered good performance. I thought Tabu & Sanon would get overshadowed by Bebo but there was nothing like that. They did their parts well. Special mention to Sanon, she was able to hold her own despite the presence of better actors like Tabu, Bebo.

Loved the chemistry among leading ladies. Diljit & Sanon looked so good together! Comedy part was missing but there wasn't a single dull moment in the film. I liked the runtime of the movie i.e only 2hrs

Coming to Bebo, Nobody could have played the role of Jasmine like she did. She was the heart of the movie.

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 4 months ago
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriDevi89

I wanted it to be great. It was strictly good. I enjoyed the tabu kareena kriti dynamic. But the scenes seemed a little stunted at times. As though they weren't exactly sure how they should be edited and put together.

They were even shooting few days before the film's release date. Maybe that's why editing seemed off?