Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

For sure good at heart for sure to kisi ka nahi kaha ja sakta.As pallavi rightly pointed out she had her flaws.And it’s so unexpected from a person like Sush to have an affair with a married man.And no justification will make that right.

But when people talk about her being good it’s mostly how she was always a very positively elegant eloquent person.You can be graceful and eloquent but having positivity in that eloquence is very very rare.She has always so appreciative and respectful for all the winners and participants..and you can feel her happiness when she talks about them.Who hasn’t she acknowledged or cheered for PC,Lara,Ash,Manushi even the runner ups during her finale.

Listen to this..it’s so beautiful how she speaks so highly of Miss Venezuela.It’s not easy..it’s not to say what she said about her.She radiates positive energy.smiley27

https://youtube.com/shorts/2vrOtNOnK2U?si=orTGuVnSwBpnik1v

Sushmita also used to gloat about having affairs with married men and how it gave her a high getting that committed person

or something to that affect

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Media and journalists are ugly...smiley11..they will twist the words like no tomorrow....there is absolutely no way that Aish would say this publicly.....I want to hear her speaking this otherwise I don't believe it....

I know what they did to SRK's sentence ...used it without context and all hell broke loose......

Nope ....not believing this...especially not from someone classy like Aish...

No journalist or media twisted these words. Aishwarya said all these things and more. She has said worse problematic things in public, like taking a jealousy dig at Alia for getting good movies. Her fans have been celebrating it by saying that only she can criticize others in a graceful and classy way!

You're saying you don't believe it as if I wrote this article lol.

Your believing it or not is not going to change the fact that Aishwarya said this because she was jealous of Sushmita winning Miss India and becoming India's first Miss Universe.

This is not the only time she made scornful remarks about Sushmita.

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

No journalist or media twisted these words. Aishwarya said all these things and more. She has said worse problematic things in public, like taking a jealousy dig at Alia for getting good movies. Her fans have been celebrating it by saying that only she can criticize others in a graceful and classy way!

You're saying you don't believe it as if I wrote this article lol.

Your believing it or not is not going to change the fact that Aishwarya said this because she was jealous of Sushmita winning Miss India and becoming India's first Miss Universe.

This is not the only time she made scornful remarks about Sushmita.

Just wanted to make it clear......that I have never suggested that u wrote article....All my comments are in reference to the article....nothing else......so just let it be....u didn't write it so u don't have to be responsible for it and defend it...

Pspr97 thumbnail
Sushmita herself said from age 15 she want to be famous whatever and however it is watch her interview... On YouTube... don't blame others... L@k
1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

That’s a fabricated quote but that’s the only way you can get her to say something bad about someone. So enjoy your delusions 😃

This 👏

No way in hell would the Aishwarya I know ever let something so tacky and mean slip out of her mouth so bluntly even if she might not have liked Sush.

But I hope this thread served as a nice little therapy session for the die-hard Ash haters and their endless negativity. Bless their hearts.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mugda

That time Miss Universe was more prestigious than Miss World.

After Aishwarya Rai winning Miss World and later Priyanka Chopra, now Miss World is more prestigious than Miss Universe.

Miss Universe is illogical.

Universe consists of other planets. Where are the aliens of other planets to participate in the contest?

India now sends Miss India to Miss World contest and 2nd runner up goes to Miss Universe contest.

Miss Universe is now secondary to Miss World contest only because of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

All beauty pageants are stupid and pointless lol

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Media and journalists are ugly...smiley11..they will twist the words like no tomorrow....there is absolutely no way that Aish would say this publicly.....I want to hear her speaking this otherwise I don't believe it....

I know what they did to SRK's sentence ...used it without context and all hell broke loose......

Nope ....not believing this...especially not from someone classy like Aish...

Unfortunately even in scripted interviews they do it...so I also try to be cautious to believe what gets pretended as genuine quoting. Equally, the own interpretation of the wording plays a role.