1000007445.png

Word Count: 0

1179250 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Mohan from Swades

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ha! T h a t is an interesting chart to take a look at characters played in movies in general.

So, looking for SRK's characters listed, I think that Rizwan and Mohan are the most lawful good ones while Kabir once bends a rule (at the MacD) to achieve a goal (still I don't find him "chaotic")

As for Veer, the "killing in green" could be a part of the profession as he is in the army, but his job is rescuing...so he may also be lawful good.

Suri as the basic character certainly is lawful good, but for a certain goal he bends the rules.

To be honest, Nora, my dear Rizwan with his Asperger syndrome would never bend a rule which belongs to what he learned through his mother as a child, his teacher, other authorities and reading.

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
1169321 thumbnail

1000007537.png

Rizwan Khan - Lawful Good

OMG those are all my very very favorites.....but with the definition provided , I want to go with Veer Pratap Singh...smiley27

Thodi der ke liye aisa laga.....ki kissi Ivy League college ke class mein hain..smiley36

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG those are all my very very favorites.....but with the definition provided , I want to go with Veer Pratap Singh...smiley27

Thodi der ke liye aisa laga.....ki kissi Ivy League college ke class mein hain..smiley36

This one is closed, BI smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Not sure what this means but I voted for veer zaara smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh, that was a quite short-timed poll...