Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Is it really just about Pari?Isnt there a number of actress who have complained how they were supposed to do a certain movie and then they got replaced by some star kid?Liking some star kids is fine but defending Karan on this..erm..well am sure people have their reasons.

But I just wanted to say one thing, let’s not compare Pari with the star kids.What exactly has Priyanka done for Pari..really what has she ever done for Pari.Putting a few stories on insta..that’s it.Pari(teenage days) used to sing for Doordarshan way before all this.So giving Priyanka all the credit is a lil unfair.Also Priyanka herself struggled a lot before getting where she is today.Wo kya help karegi Pari ki?If anyone thinks PC is going to introduce Pari to directors,nothing can be more ridiculous than this assumption.She has changed a lot but man she was competitive.On the other hand Karan jaan laga deta hai for his girls.

I said this earlier too,Pari was being whinny but what she said was true.Karan has wronged a lot of actors by his hera pheri tactics.So the least he can do is not go after these actors now.

I am sorry dear but the sob stories Parineeti is selling now are doing her more harm than good. How do we know PC didn’t help her? Having an established cousin in the industry would surely help you a lot more than any help a true blue outsider would get. BI is right,it’s like pot calling kettle black.Nepotism is rampant in the industry but a nepotism product like Parineeti getting so many chances even after delivering flops does give us a little hint about the privileges she might have had, you think an actress who has no industry connections can afford to lose a good chunk of years for loosing weight and still bounce back easily? Parineeti could do that, since she was so obsessed with her weight and getting the perfect figure and all, that she lost out on so many good roles offered to her, she herself is to blame for her not so successful career. An average looking face with not so exceptional acting might not have even landed Pari her first break, had she not been PC’s cousin.
Edited by infinity101 - 5 months ago
MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

I am sorry dear but the sob stories Parineeti is selling now are doing her more harm than good. How do we know PC didn’t help her? Having an established cousin in the industry would surely help you a lot more than any help a true blue outsider would get. BI is right,it’s like pot calling kettle black.Nepotism is rampant in the industry but a nepotism product like Parineeti getting so many chances even after delivering flops do give us a little hint about the privileges she might have had, you think an actress who has no industry connections can afford to lose a good chunk of years for losing weight and still bounce back easily? Parineeti could do that, since she was so obsessed with her weight and getting the perfect figure and all, that she lost out on so many good roles offered to her, she herself is to blame for her not so successful career. An average looking face with not so exceptional acting might not have even landed Pari her first break, had she not been PC’s cousin.

Am not denying that Infi..go through my post.Infact when the video first came I said it too that she should focus on her work and her “I was wronged”stories are getting irritating now.

But the point is it’s not just about Pari.Karan starts his defence by saying,people say “I lost opportunities”..”I felt victimised and lost opportunities to a star kid”.Why is it only directed to Pari.Many actors have complained about the same.So he’s is def pointing to Pari but also many others who claimed so.Why is he being defensive..nobody took his name.But he knows he’s involved in that and so he feels the need to bring the topic up and vent his frustration out.

You would see that Infy..you would see if PC had gone out of her way for Pari.Like how people see Karan going out of her way for star kids.But I never saw anything extra that PC did for Pari and am not complaining.If you have seen PC then you would know she was extremely absorbed in her own career.She had her own ups and downs too.

Plus please understand Pari used to sing for Doordarshan as a kid.She had appeared on TV.There’s a video too..

https://youtu.be/9AbAKuk898Q?si=o2t09j0Rs_sZqsOu

I have a problem with Karan denying the connections and networking that takes place in the Bollywood parties.I already in both my posts said Pari was being whinny when she said that but it’s clearly not untrue.He could have avoided talking about it but he had to bring it and justify it.smiley29

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Am not denying that Infi..go through my post.Infact when the video first came I said it too that she should focus on her work and her “I was wronged”stories are getting irritating now.

But the point is it’s not just about Pari.Karan starts his defence by saying,people say “I lost opportunities”..”I felt victimised and lost opportunities to a star kid”.Why is it only directed to Pari.Many actors have complained about the same.So he’s is def pointing to Pari but also many others who claimed so.Why is he being defensive..nobody took his name.But he knows he’s involved in that and so he feels the need to bring the topic up and vent his frustration out.

You would see that Infy..you would see if PC had gone out of her way for Pari.Like how people see Karan going out of her way for star kids.But I never saw anything extra that PC did for Pari and am not complaining.If you have seen PC then you would know she was extremely absorbed in her own career.She had her own ups and downs too.

Plus please understand Pari used to sing for Doordarshan as a kid.She had appeared on TV.There’s a video too..

https://youtu.be/9AbAKuk898Q?si=o2t09j0Rs_sZqsOu

I have a problem with Karan denying the connections and networking that takes place in the Bollywood parties.I already in both my posts said Pari was being whinny when she said that but it’s clearly not untrue.He could have avoided talking about it but he had to bring it and justify it.smiley29

Yeah well even I find it a little odd that why is he bringing these things up again and again, chor ki dadhi mei tinka types. It might be because even during the SSR fiasco, he received a lot of public flak and to even this day he receives a lot of hate and mean comments generally directed at him, thanks to Kangana who called him the flag bearer of nepotism, before that not many people cared about who he launched etc. but yeah looks like he might be guilty of it, I am not denying that he seems like someone who would do anything in their power to push someone if he gets benefited from it, even if it means arm twisting or using his resources more than necessary, but may be these explanations come as a way to over compensate, so that the public can spare him a little since people on SM are brutal these days and no one deserves this much amount of bashing.
MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yeah well even I find it a little odd that why is he bringing these things up again and again, chor ki dadhi mei tinka types. It might be because even during the SSR fiasco, he received a lot of public flak and to even this day he receives a lot of hate and mean comments generally directed at him, thanks to Kangana who called him the flag bearer of nepotism, before that not many people cared about who he launched etc. but yeah looks like he might be guilty of it, I am not denying that he seems like someone who would do anything in their power to push someone if he gets benefited from it, even if it means arm twisting or using his resources more than necessary, but may be these explanations come as a way to over compensate, so that the public can spare him a little since people on SM are brutal these days and no one deserves this much amount of bashing.

But yaar harkatein bhi to dekho iski.Ye to aa bail mujhe maar wala kaam hai.Till now Pari was being criticised for being a whiner..why did he have to get into this debate.And this time if he gets bashing he deserves it.Look at his tone..typical snob.He asked a question and answer bhi khud hi de raha hai.Justification thoda humility ke sath hi de deta.

dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Parineeti is crybaby now. She has done 4 yrf movies,dharma movie she worked with rohit shetty and other big directors and she is asking for equal opportunities ,like really?she has attended so many parties and award functions as well ,she has been part of KJ gang...!

Out of 20 movies she has done only 4-5 are commercially hit that means 15 flops. Why would anyone give her a chance ?

Parineeti can't act... period! I guess it has become a fashion that when you realise that you can't act to save your life then you started blaming the industry and play victim card as outsider. No outsider gets so many big projects in initial days of career.

KJ is always biased towards the nepo babies that we all know,he always will be. But you can't blame him for your lack of acting skills. Loosing weight doesn't help.

There are outsiders who are doing so well without playing victim card and Rona dhona.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: dotsfan

Parineeti is crybaby now. She has done 4 yrf movies,dharma movie she worked with rohit shetty and other big directors and she is asking for equal opportunities ,like really?she has attended so many parties and award functions as well ,she has been part of KJ gang...!

Its Parineeti smiley36 somewhere

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Everyone discussing parineeti's allegations n me noticing Rajkumar 's expressions smiley37

He is like "sab sach hee to hai uncle..kyu bakaiti kr rhe ho"

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

Everyone discussing parineeti's allegations n me noticing Rajkumar 's expressions smiley37

And Jhanvi's expressions are like, the topic has nothing to with her

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

Parineeti proved the point Karan. She said in her interview and you responded. It’s a win win situation for parineeti. And by you bringing her indirectly it proves her allegation was not false. It bothered you so much that she gave you sleepless night.

She refuses udhta punjab and that role went to Alia, she refuses RRR and that role went to Alia again. Priyanka has never supported parineeti. Whatever parineeti has achieved all based on her talent. You go parineeti, show them the mirror. I really hope Srk Salman and Aamir will never do a movie with Karan. He has such double standards.

EXACTLY! By reacting to it he inadvertently proved Parineeti right. Everyone had forgotten about Parineeti already and had moved on to trolling Taha. But now KJo is probably bringing Parineeti back to the forefront. Good job dumbass🙄

Originally posted by: naaznin

Are you from UP?? This is a typical UP word??smiley36