e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Call me when they are murdering people.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

While Ajay got branded as vimal devgan probably because of colorism than anything else and Akshay got the brickbats probably bcz of nationalist image he tries.

Srk got Scot free promoting this .

I wonder why

The TM himself let Ajay Devgn scot free in the same ad but is questioning Shahrukh Khan.

I wonder why

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Good for you on making yourself aware. Maybe you can take it one step further and canvas to put pressure on National Legislature to ban tobacco. The institutions that actually hold the responsibility for these things. :)

In my humble opinion societies progress and develop (see any history) due to public / govt participation. Not legislature alone.

Hence my earlier quote. Individuals too can act responsibly and that’s my public service message. And this one is for a public figure smoking in public and harming others thru second hand smoke and participating in ads promotion tobacco consumption.

it’s my choice to have a view on this and yours to differ :).

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

You needed two separate threads to make people aware of the environmental harm SRK causes? Using more server space than necessary? Aise toh you are net hurting the environment. Hai na? :)

Their excuse is that the ad is for vimal kesar or elaichi.

Everyone knows it's just a front for their actual product pan masala cos they can't advertise it on TV (I think).

Just like they advertise for club soda or mineral water when everyone knows that brand for their liquor.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

In my humble opinion societies progress and develop (see any history) due to public / govt participation. Not legislature alone.

Hence my earlier quote. Individuals too can act responsibly and that’s my public service message. And this one is for a public figure smoking in public and harming others thru second hand smoke and participating in ads promotion tobacco consumption.

it’s my choice to have a view on this and yours to differ :).

In my incredibly humble opinion, I believe I suggested you to canvas which is a way to get more public participation to put pressure on the legislature. So if anything I was agreeing with your sentiment. I am just suggesting you more productive ways of doing them. You can ignore them obviously, after all I am just some dude on the internet. :)

95027 thumbnail

The TM himself let Ajay Devgn scot free in the same ad but is questioning Shahrukh Khan.

I wonder why

Because that’s in addtion to his smoking publicly that I came across today where he is causing harm to others with second hand smoke. That’s all.

You can keep wondering why. But 2 wrongs do not make a right.

Yes Ajay. He too should not be promoting tobacco consumption. I agree with you on that. Ok ? And you posted it now. So I don’t need to but I still did :). But anyone you mention — take my silence as consent as I don’t want to waste server storage and cause environmental harm ..I don’t think any of them should :). So please feel free to mention others you think are guilty of such actions related to tobacco 🙏🏻🙏🏻 without wondering why I didn’t make a global list to point out

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

While Ajay got branded as vimal devgan probably because of colorism than anything else and Akshay got the brickbats probably bcz of nationalist image he tries.

Srk got Scot free promoting this .

I wonder why

If srk got off Scott free than this topic wouldn’t have been made on him
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Because that’s in addtion to his smoking publicly that I came across today where he is causing harm to others with second hand smoke. That’s all.

You can keep wondering why. But 2 wrongs do not make a right.

Yes Ajay. He too should not be promoting tobacco consumption. I agree with you on that. Ok ? And you posted it now. So I don’t need to but I still did :). But anyone you mention — take my silence as consent as I don’t want to waste server storage and cause environmental harm ..I don’t think any of them should :). So please feel free to mention others you think are guilty of such actions related to tobacco 🙏🏻🙏🏻 without wondering why I didn’t make a global list to point out

You already have two threads. Maybe you can convert one of them to an Ajay thread. Make people twice as aware. Another humble suggestion from some dude on the internet. :)
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I wonder why

One reason could be people look up to SRK more. Hence he does carry max. responsibility here. As much as I love Devgan's acting and been Devgan's fan, seeing SRK in that ad hurt me more. smiley28