Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh no, did I get your line mistranslated? I meant nothing against you (or Nishita, btw.)...with threesome, I meant the TM, Nathu and Rocking Sunny...they mainly talked to each other the first 4 pages (and mostly in Hindi)...and I meant it in jest, not seriously smiley9 (sometimes I'm bad at humour...sorry)

chalo. Apology accepted. I edited my complaint out.

Next time think 2-3 times before giving wrong lectures. Making wrong assumptions and asking for apologies over my str8 forward topic over a curosity question. ….

Let’s move on forward without such assumptions in future …

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

you say why should one ? I say why not …

Ask not what your country can do for you but instead ….what you can do for your country ….

I suppose he has generated more economic value for the country both in terms of money and soft power than almost anyone else in the country.

On the other hand, I have to ask what value are you generating for the country by making a pointless thread on a dying internet forum? Is it going to help ban tobacco in the country?

Have you even calculated how much environmental harm using all this server space for these threads is causing? Do you not have any social responsibility to this planet?

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I suppose he has generated more economic value for the country both in terms of money and soft power than almost anyone else in the country.

On the other hand, I have to ask what value are you generating for the country by making a pointless thread on a dying internet forum? Is it going to help ban tobacco in the country?

Have you even calculated how much environmental harm using all this server space for these threads is causing? Do you not have any social responsibility to this planet?

You can ask away :). You are here as well. Ask yourself these questions.

On topic. Hope SRK stops harming others is my point and it’s definitely a good social awareness topic. So even if 0.01 impact is there on anyone including me as I didn’t know his ad was for tobacco consumption till today is a good thing in my books. :). To each their own. You don’t have have to agree :). Sabkaaaa apnaaaa choices :)

and if you have a problem with server space environmental issues you can stop posting. I see no harm in the cost benefit … no one is asking you to engage tho. Hain na ? You can practise your views on economics and environment impacts of server space all you want. I have nothing against that.

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

None of us do. Save the world ? Save yourself ☝️

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

You can ask away :). You are here as well. Ask yourself these questions.

On topic. Hope SRK stops harming others is my point and it’s definitely a good social awareness topic. So even if 0.01 impact is there on anyone including me as I didn’t know his ad was for tobacco consumption till today is a good thing in my books. :). To each their own. You don’t have have to agree :). Sabkaaaa apnaaaa choices :)

Good for you on making yourself aware. Maybe you can take it one step further and canvas to put pressure on National Legislature to ban tobacco. The institutions that actually hold the responsibility for these things. :)

While Ajay got branded as vimal devgan probably because of colorism than anything else and Akshay got the brickbats probably bcz of nationalist image he tries.

Srk got Scot free promoting this .

I wonder why

Edited by S_H_Y - 5 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think this is a recent ad. Very disappointed. Ajay, SRK and Tiger !

I dont get it. Are they approached by Ambani's or Adani's ? smiley18 An offer that they cannot refuse ? This is downright pathetic.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

None of us do. Save the world ? Save yourself ☝️

on second thoughts … What do you say to God of death …. “not today “ (from GOT in case people make wrong inferences on this quote as they prolly won’t know where it’s from)

So not today. Today is my increase social awareness day 😁

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

and if you have a problem with server space environmental issues you can stop posting. I see no harm in the cost benefit … no one is asking you to engage tho. Hain na ? You can practise your views on economics and environment impacts of server space all you want. I have nothing against that.

I am just helping you become more aware of the environment and how you could contribute to the long term environmental health of the country. If I have 0.01 impact by making atleast one person aware of the environmental harms of server space, I achieved something. Hain na? :)
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

SRK should accept his responsibility and stick his picture on cigarette packs. Saari sale band ho jaayegi.

Screenshot_20240517-210136.png

Caution: Cigarette smoking will make you look like this.