Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Ek hi cheez ko naye naye dhang se karna bhi seekh lo... bahut kaam aayega smiley2

if he is harming public in other ways. Do let me know. Now that today is my social awareness day…happy to make other topics on him as well.
I am just not aware of how much harm he is doing in other ways and if he is or not (his bad movies aside - that I leave to personal choice for viewers to see or not as it’s an industry and that’s back to each on their own category). And btw I did like his DDLJ if I remember right long ago….

95027 thumbnail

Oh. He is actively promoting tobacco use …have seen this ad when I see cricket. Didnt know what the product is tbh…. Are you ok if I make another topic on this on social awareness day for me or will I get reported as I am learning about new rules by my stalkers today ..

I would rather ask for your permission this time.

see paapi. I am learning :)

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Oh. He is actively promoting tobacco use …have seen this ad when I see cricket. Didnt know what the product is tbh…. Are you ok if I make another topic on this on social awareness day for me or will I get reported as I am learning about new rules by my stalkers today ..

I would rather ask for your permission this time.

see paapi. I am learning :)

Tere ko jo bhi karna hai kar mamu. Apan ko koi jamela nakko chahiye.

Hata saavan ki ghata..

Friday hai.. Jake mast muzic baja.

95027 thumbnail

Apology accepted. Post edited.

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 5 months ago
95027 thumbnail

I did not know this was ad for tobacco consumption.

Smoking publicly and harming others with second hand smoke that is so injurious to health.

And doing such ads. Kuch to social responsibility hona chahiye. My POV. …..itnaaa tobacco promotion and/or consumption is seriously injurious to public health.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If the legislature and the executive of the country have no social responsibility to ban harmful substances, why should one citizen?

566912 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheJourney

You can hold on to whatever your conclusions about my quotes are. smiley6

Oh no, did I get your line mistranslated? I meant nothing against you (or Nishita, btw.)...with threesome, I meant the TM, Nathu and Rocking Sunny...they mainly talked to each other the first 4 pages (and mostly in Hindi)...and I meant it in jest, not seriously smiley9 (sometimes I'm bad at humour...sorry)

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

If the legislature and the executive of the country have no social responsibility to ban harmful substances, why should one citizen?

you say why should one ? I say why not …

Ask not what your country can do for you but instead ….what you can do for your country ….

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh no, did I get your line mistranslated? I meant nothing against you (or Nishita, btw.)...with threesome, I meant the TM, Nathu and Rocking Sunny...they mainly talked to each other the first 4 pages (and mostly in Hindi)...and I meant it in jest, not seriously smiley9 (sometimes I'm bad at humour...sorry)

👍👍

My apologies in that case. I also misunderstood your comment.