Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

Chalo koi nahi.

Stans are usually overly protective and over sensitive for the actors' image, so we can understand.

its not even an actor I follow. Actually I don’t follow any of them as my only judgement is reserved to quality of show / movie and the story cinematography acting etc. this was just a strange video I saw and piqued my curosity.

However , I am properly amused as I have seen lop sided lectures on freedom of expression by hate mongers that went up in arms to report me over a simple q…..🤣🤣🤣

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Redundant topic thus this may qualify as spamming the forum.

A thread on the same topic was made 6 hours ago by a different TM who this TM was arguing with in the now locked homophobic thread about SRK. One could even assert this is yet another attempt at riling up the TM of the thread below ⬇️

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5354826

They know I posted it

I told them in their other thread when they tried to use it thinking I care for SRK

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165265869

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

As far as I can see him, it seems to be SRK's man Friday...the clip seems to be from many, many years ago as he still looks quite young.

IPL 2024: Just Shah Rukh Khan Smiling Brightly After Kolkata Knight Riders' Victory

He must be used to the incessant smoking then... How can he work for him if it bothers him that much?

My guess is maybe he was having a rare sensitive moment, like being under the weather or sudden nasal attack

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

its not even an actor I follow. Actually I don’t follow any of them as my only judgement is reserved to quality of show / movie and the story cinematography acting etc. this was just a strange video I saw and piqued my curosity.

However , I am properly amused as I have seen lop sided lectures on freedom of expression by hate mongers that went up in arms to report me over a simple q…..🤣🤣🤣

Tumne 2-2 crime kiye hain. Ek to wo tweet post kiya dusra ye topic bhi bana diya.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Ayyo smiley18

Itane saalo se SRK ke sath he... SRK ko apnea staff ki to parwah karani chahiye smiley30

Oh, he cares...and they care, too.

If I had known (before commenting), that this is just a ping-pong play in a threesome, I would have skipped it...so joining Preity's thread (who was quicker than this TM to use the post from the closed one for a new one smiley36)

Ciao

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

That’s pretty rude smiley21

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Tumne 2-2 crime kiye hain. Ek to wo tweet post kiya dusra ye topic bhi bana diya.

IMG_0476.jpeg

Word Count: 0

Ek hi cheez ko naye naye dhang se karna bhi seekh lo... bahut kaam aayega smiley2

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, he cares...and they care, too.

If I had known (before commenting), that this is just a ping-pong play in a threesome, I would have skipped it...so joining Preity's thread (who was quicker than this TM to use the post from the closed one for a new one smiley36)

Ciao

You can hold on to whatever your conclusions about my quotes are. smiley6

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Call me when they have a video of spitting and chewing tobacco

Word Count: 0