Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 5 months ago

SRK ki siggi bujha do koi or else this thread will reach 100 smiley36

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

SRK ki siggi bujha do koi or else this thread will reach 100 smiley36

wouldn’t that be awesome as the double benefit will be — he too has a better chance to reach 100 without that harmful habit for his own self as well ? :).

Scientifically it’s proven to have a longer life if one doesn’t smoke !! Before someone else misreads my sentence and makes their own assumptions of finding a way to call it hate ..longer life is not hate 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

wouldn’t that be awesome as the double benefit will be — he too has a better chance to reach 100 without that harmful habit for his own self as well ? :).

Scientifically it’s proven to have a longer life if one doesn’t smoke !! Before someone else misreads my sentence and makes their own assumptions of finding a way to call it hate ..longer life is not hate 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Maine puchha kya tujhse?

Gyan kion pel raha hai.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Maine puchha kya tujhse?

Gyan kion pel raha hai.

meri marzeeee. “Block button” available hain aur public forum hain.

1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Encourage to plant trees?? Yes absolutely......it would be nice in addition to what he already does...smiley27

https://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/11-inspiring-acts-of-generosity-by-srk-which-prove-he-s-a-true-hero-in-every-sense-of-the-word-351619.html

The Meer Foundation....smiley27

Shah Rukh Khan founded the Meer Foundation in 2013, in memory of his late father, Meer Taj Mohammed Khan, and has carried out several philanthropic activities through the foundation. The foundation has helped several acid attack victims and had also helped people during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Yes but please let people bashing him for the few things he doesn't do right....because....he is human and he also has his own shortcomings and fault......sadly for his distractors.....the things that he does right if far more longer.....the reason why he is loved by millions....

OK let the bashing continue.....Sunday ka din hai....kuchh entertainment toh sabko chahiye...smiley4smiley36

Yes he helped so much during covid 19. There is a comment in this topic that his name should be removed as co-owner of KKR, but do people know that KKR donated to PM cares fund?

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/shah-rukh-khan-contributes-to-pm-cares-other-covid-19-relief-funds-this-is-a-start/story-GTKLYn0opwZ0fu7E3e82ZP.html

Here are the organisations that Shah Rukh and his companies have contributed to:

1. PM-Cares fund: Kolkata Knight Riders, the IPL (Indian Premier League) franchise co-owned by the actor has pledged an undisclosed amount to the PM-Cares fund.

2. Maharashtra chief minister’s relief fund: Red Chillies Entertainment has contributed to the Maharashtra CM’s relief fund.

3. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for healthcare providers: Kolkata Knight Riders & Meer Foundation will work with the West Bengal and the Maharashtra governments and contribute 50,000 PPE kits.

4. Ek Saath - The Earth foundation: Meer Foundation along with Ek Saath, will provide daily food rations to over 5,500 families for at least a month in Mumbai. A kitchen will also be set up to send out 2,000 freshly cooked meals every day to help households and hospitals.

5. Roti Foundation: Meer Foundation, in association with Roti Foundation, will feed the underprivileged and daily wage labourers affected by the coronavirus crisis. They will provide 3,00,000 meal kits with 10,000 people per day for at least a month.

6. Working People’s Charter: Meer Foundation will work with the organisation to provide basic essentials and grocery items for at least a month to over 2,500 daily wage workers who have been identified across Delhi.

7. Support for acid attack survivors: Meer Foundation will provide a monthly stipend to over 100 acid attack survivors across Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Bihar, West Bengal and Uttarakhand and take care of their basic needs

1274961 thumbnail

It is hate speech.......saying that he killed millions of people.......So what is sircar doing......is it banning cigrettes or smoking in public places.......not excusing SRK......but your statement is a hate speech.

Totally with you that it is hate speech and if we expect change, then only the government can ban tobacco products in India and they should if they want to save lives smiley20

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://giphy.com/gifs/ZeeCinema-seene-mein-cinema-zeecinema-seenemeincinema-W23iw9yOXXrYJ10lEh

"Currently working with green plants to produce lots of sugar"

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How come ths thread gets so many replies

What is TM's secret?

Anyway here's my (another) contribution

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/pradeep-rawat-recalls-shah-rukh-khan-being-a-chain-smoker-hrithik-roshan-bringing-script-to-johnny-lever-on-sets-of-koyla/amp_articleshow/110252872.cms

It also says many good things about him, you'd be delighted to know

Edited by TotalBetty - 5 months ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Encourage to plant trees?? Yes absolutely......it would be nice in addition to what he already does...smiley27

The Meer Foundation....smiley27

Shah Rukh Khan founded the Meer Foundation in 2013, in memory of his late father, Meer Taj Mohammed Khan, and has carried out several philanthropic activities through the foundation. The foundation has helped several acid attack victims and had also helped people during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Yes but please let people bashing him for the few things he doesn't do right....because....he is human and he also has his own shortcomings and fault......sadly for his distractors.....the things that he does right if far more longer.....the reason why he is loved by millions....

OK let the bashing continue.....Sunday ka din hai....kuchh entertainment toh sabko chahiye...smiley4smiley36

smiley13SRK giving away 21 lacs here and 1 crore there is like Bill Gates Foundation giving away a few million. Very miserly. smiley2At least I thought he would do real philanthropy because it has his father's name on it, but alas, not to be. And he chose his business to make the payment? Didn't he have money in his personal account where he couldn't get a tax write-off? Trying to be very clever, not nice of himsmiley2

by the way, I think you are wrong on that whole hate speech argument. Just saying in advance in case you asksmiley36

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

My guess is that apparently people should be able to smell your words on IF 😱😱 and rewrite what one writes in their own words and then label it hate… . cuz nothing I wrote has any hate in it ,…

Otheriwse no idea as that is out of syllabus for me. 🙏🏻

For the record. Charity is awesome even Rs 1 and whether done for PR or not for PR - doesn’t matter. . Doesn’t negate the harmful effects of the product being pushed in a disguised ad of elaichi actually selling guthka.

I stand by appropriate context for

Sau Chuhe Khaake Billi Haaj Ko Chali

P.s I have no hate for him whatsoever. 🙏🏻🙏🏻. I have even enjoyed his movie called DDLJ. I don’t track him. Kahan uskaa ek news article on my WhatsApp group got him on my TL with some other clips 🙏🏻🙏🏻

TM, aaptoh emotional hogaye