Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I agree that SRK shouldn't have done it...

But don't you think that the Govt. should ban something as dangerous as gutka that kills millions??

Why are you killing the messenger..why don't you go after the government???

I am not going after anyone. Again with this rhetoric. Also my view on govt on this topic has been clearly elaborated as well.

No hate here. Just facts. What’s wrong is wrong. But just cuz you ship someone does not mean someone else seeing the obvious truth = hate.

It’s not just wrong. Pushing tobacco products that hurt millions and millions is just so wrong…no foundation makes up for it.

now people have a problem with “Billi sau chuhey maaar kar chaleeee haj par “ ? 🙏🏻🙏🏻.

It’s actually the perfect phrase and age old one used on IF before as well …

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

nope. It’s a response to your statement of his foundation.
That product pushed in the ad is anything but hate. It’s a fact. It’s scientifically proven. Now if you all think it’s hate due to truth being bitter .. o well. Here we call it - game / set / match. Because some facts. One just can’t argue against 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Y o u r wording very much smelled hate speech.

Nobody was against your rants about SRK (+ Ajay and Akshay) doing these ads and SRK smoking with people close around him...but you got more and more insulting.

So, as you have said everything you wanted to say about SRK (skipping the other two), you could stop it, right?

Originally posted by: Clochette

Nobody was against your rants about SRK (+ Ajay and Akshay) doing these ads and SRK smoking with people close around him...but you got more and more insulting.

So, as you have said everything you wanted to say about SRK (skipping the other two), you could stop it, right?

Exactly...I don't see anyone defending this.....and SRK needs a bashing for this.....

But saying that SRK killed millions of people......is HATE SPEECH...simple.smiley22

Where is the anger against the government for allowing things that kill millions???

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

SRK killed millions of people.......if this is not a hate speech....then I don't know what would be....smiley29

Please show me where my sentence says that. …word for word exactly as written. Or for 3 rd time. Read the sentence I wrote fully and understand the meaning ….I won’t clarify again. :). You can keep wanting to attach a label of hater for facts as written vs how you writing it as if someone else wrote it.

I stand by this “Sau chuhey maar kar billi chaleee haj par”

It’s called an idiom …… My hindi teacher is laughing that the idiom is being called out as hate speech. 🤣🤣🤣

Clochette thumbnail

now people have a problem with “Billi sau chuhey maaar kar chaleeee haj par “ ? 🙏🏻🙏🏻.
It’s actually the perfect phrase and age old one used on IF before as well …

Y o u wrote "Sau Chuhe Khaake Billi Haaj Ko Chali" in the other post (which doesn't mean what you writes n o w...)

Okay, I see you want to continue to defend your exaggerated take on this subject...I'm out of this (except if you attack me once again).

95027 thumbnail

@BR - glad you can smell my written word now :).

It’s called reader bias. Google it :)

I can say what I want actually. You can keep assigning labels to me to attack me. Doesnt make me anything. Cuz it’s just your words. So keep at it.

Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fashionista Circle

T h i s (bold and underlined) is really exaggerating things...that is hate speech...even a strong disliking of SRK and/or the ads he does shouldn't lead to this.

reported...

Sorry for butting in, would like to know how this idiom 'Sau Chuhe Khaake Billi Haaj Ko Chali' amount to hate speech? Based on your translator.

The member was replying to another member. Do you know in which context it was used.

Clochette thumbnail

Candy, the post got deleted but I had quoted it :

Opening a foundation after killing / hurting millions (causatively due to product being pushed in the ad) is like 'Sau Chuhe Khaake Billi Haaj Ko Chali'

,,,and my translator told me its meaning like this

"The cat went to Hajj after eating a hundred rats." (I posted it in a comment)

The member later changed the phrasing...

95027 thumbnail

Candy, the post got deleted but I had quoted it :

Opening a foundation after killing / hurting millions (causatively due to product being pushed in the ad) is like 'Sau Chuhe Khaake Billi Haaj Ko Chali'

,,,and my translator told me its meaning like this

"The cat went to Hajj after eating a hundred rats." (I posted it in a comment)

The member later changed the phrasing...

the phrase and the meaning have not changed however you read it. Just an excuse to attach labels and attack me. 🙏🏻🙏🏻. Keep at it 🙏🏻🙏🏻.

it’s an exceptionally well known idiom and no one who understands would say it’s hate speech. Gluck in your efforts to continue to attack me.

Clochette thumbnail

the phrase and the meaning have not changed however you read it. Just an excuse to attach labels and attack me. 🙏🏻🙏🏻. Keep at it 🙏🏻🙏🏻.
it’s an exceptionally well known idiom and no one who understands would say it’s hate speech. Gluck in your efforts to continue to attack me.

T h a t isn't an argument to me as you even didn't contest the meaning of the first wording by my translator in giving me your meaning in English. I wrote what I got and y o u changed the wording after that (again without telling me the meaning in English).

I don't fancy to discuss with you on this low level...and I didn't attach a "label" to you, didn't call you a hater or whatever....writing to you "even a strong disliking of SRK and/or the ads he does shouldn't lead to this" isn't labeling you.