Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

T h i s (bold and underlined) is really exaggerating things...that is hate speech...even a strong disliking of SRK and/or the ads he does shouldn't lead to this.

reported...

you can keep reporting. It’s not hate. And it clearly specifies causatively due to product being pushed in the ad.

Tobacco causes cancer !! It’s a known fact !! No hate at all whatsoever.

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I see now. What you alleged about me is really you doing it. But perhaps you aok just aren’t aware (in terms of response to members).

Anyways. According to you ..

lead Milliins and millions to massive health problems and deaths and then have a foundation makes him what ? Someone said he does this because he has to pay a few people ka salaries 🤣🤣🤣

Opening a foundation after killing / hurting millions (causatively due to product being pushed in the ad) is like 'Sau Chuhe Khaake Billi Haaj Ko Chali'

Millions and Millions of people died because of SRK's smoking???smiley3

Uss hisab se toh there shouldn't be anyone alive in the whole world.......because millions and millions of people smoke in public everyday......and also I don't het the laughing emojis when it comes to death....smiley5

Forget about millions of death....even one is too much....so you shouldn't have exaggerated.....but I can understand.....that hate makes people do illogical things.....anyways...continue..

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Someone report this topic for the crime of being boring

you can keep reporting. It’s not hate. And it clearly specifies causatively due to product being pushed in the ad.

Tobacco causes cancer !! It’s a known fact !! No hate at all whatsoever.

It is hate speech.......saying that he killed millions of people.......So what is sircar doing......is it banning cigrettes or smoking in public places.......not excusing SRK......but your statement is a hate speech.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

No, BI, writing things like "The cat went to Hajj after eating a hundred rats." (if my translator is correct) and that even in biiig red letters isn't something I would tolerate and also not that he kills people with his smoking and ads. T h a t shouldn't "continue" smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

It is hate speech.......saying that he killed millions of people.......So what is sircar doing......is it banning cigrettes or smoking in public places.......not excusing SRK......but your statement is a hate speech.

nope. It’s a response to your statement of his foundation.

That product pushed in the ad is anything but hate. It’s a fact. It’s scientifically proven. Now if you all think it’s hate due to truth being bitter .. o well. Here we call it - game / set / match. Because some facts. One just can’t argue against 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Smoking hurts. Not only does he do publicly that hurts others thru second hand smoke but please read again !! Reading posts properly never hurts !!

That post of mine is not even edited. I clearly said the product in the ad ? That one is the disguised as of elaichi but actually guthka ?

it’s ok. My turn to say. Keep shipping and calling others haters as it’s about someone you ship. Wont change facts about SRK.

Sau chuheeee maar kar billi chaleee haj with some foundation he runs for publicity

I agree that SRK shouldn't have done it...

But don't you think that the Govt. should ban something as dangerous as gutka that kills millions??

Why are you killing the messenger..why don't you go after the government???

nope. It’s a response to your statement of his foundation.

That product pushed in the ad is anything but hate. It’s a fact. It’s scientifically proven. Now if you all think it’s hate due to truth being bitter .. o well. Here we call it - game / set / match. Because some facts. One just can’t argue against 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Why are you not blaming the Govt. then??

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

it’s ok. My turn to say. Keep shipping and calling others haters as it’s about someone you ship. Wont change facts about SRK.

That is quite cheap as a reaction...I didn't call you a "hater"...and what you wrote in the reported post, aren't "facts". So digest the criticism you provoked or keep attacking me...and then I report you for t h a t.

Your choice.

SRK killed millions of people.......if this is not a hate speech....then I don't know what would be....smiley29