Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Jassos brought a storm in here.

Nyce

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Many celebrities and unfortunately some of my favourite sportsperson also encourage jua by doing the add of dream pl and rummysmiley24. Why do people do such ads??

If you can't ask them then just jump on the train of assumtions smiley2 (money could be one of them)

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Jassos brought a storm in here.

Not really...he/she snitched it from someone else smiley2

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

... Just talking in general....otherwise I absolutely hate SRK for doing this ad.....I don't defend him for the idiotic things he does...

You see, you aren't the only one...but t h a t is nothing special...finding someone who defends SRK in this matter, t h a t would be special (and worth a thread) smiley16

thanks Minionite smiley27

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Movies ke liye paisa charge nahi karta matlab?? Srk jaise bare bare stars ko kafi achchi khase paise milte hai for their work and it's natural. Jo bhi bolo acting is also tough and needs days of hardwork uske badle mein har koi achchi khasi rakam demand karega. So this is bullshit that he doesn't demands money or demands less moneysmiley36

Btw aapka topic is on 🔥🔥🔥

you didn’t know this ? I didn’t till yesterday also.

https://x.com/AttitudeimSRK12/status/1780805916449014220

he has lied on national tv 🤣🤣🤣

he takes money for such ads and blows smoke on public ka face to harm them for free 🤣🤣🤣

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

SRK should stop harming other peoples health by smoking in public.

second hand smoke is scientifically proven to harm others health !! Hope he does whatever he wants in privacy and not harm others health with second hand smoke.

Let’s see what new rule is thrown my way for this topic now :)

agree with you. SRK should stop doing dhoomrapan in public. For that matter, for the sake of his own sehat, he should stop doing dhoomrapan anywhere. Also, imagine doing it in his bathroom and Gauri having to come in next smelling that toxic mixture. Heart goes out to hersmiley19smiley2

by the way, thanks for doing yeoman's work positing these social service messages.smiley20smiley2

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

by the way, hope he is not into gutka or any tambaku. Someone should warn him to lay off that stuff. smiley2These things destroy lives...

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

one thing that might help him stop lighting up the sutta in public is posting "dhoomrapan nishedh" signs everywhere he's around. Impose Rs 50 fine each time he puffs and blows dhuaan, and Rs 100 fine for spitting paan.smiley2

oh another thing that might work is putting him through a dhumapan program. Get him to inhale some good stuff to address any respiratory disorders.smiley1

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

You people are bringing srk name here so that we can forget the performance of Sharmin.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

one thing that might help him stop lighting up the sutta in public is posting "dhoomrapan nishedh" signs everywhere he's around. Impose Rs 50 fine each time he puffs and blows dhuaan, and Rs 100 fine for spitting paan.smiley2

oh another thing that might work is putting him through a dhumapan program. Get him to inhale some good stuff to address any respiratory disorders.smiley1

I think Hyderabad under Naidu had imposed such rules. Long long ago. Not sure if they followed now etc.

he should be removed from IPL owner role for promoting ill health and actively hurting common public with his dhua.

Fines are excellent. Rs 5000 or something. Has to be steep to really matter. I am only speaking of fines for smoking in public where it can kill others.

The one thing that is surprising is disguised advertising being allowed. It’s not elaichi but actually tobacco that I didn’t know he was pawning to his Stans.