I think some threads were mixed
Posted: 5 months ago

Continue bro...smiley36

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

My x TL is so messed up now. smiley19 Just saw this

https://x.com/VikashPolai/status/1733878061945295162

Is this true ? If yes, any impact ?

I know useless arguement as countries refuse to ban tobacco world over. So legislation to naheen hoga. But perhaps they can ban ads ? smiley36…tg they banned smoking in most airports. At least where I live …..not even designated areas unless you 20 feet or so outside.

So you are advocating that the messangers to be killed??smiley36

The Ads are there because of a harmful product.......ban the product......there will be no ads.....smiley36

Lekin sarkar ki himmat kahan ki bade bade industrialists ko haath laga de....sarkar is totally after the soft target Bollywood...smiley36

Just talking in general....otherwise I absolutely hate SRK for doing this ad.....I don't defend him for the idiotic things he does...

Originally posted by: Clochette

Dear, is it possible to merge the two 'society-considering' threads KJasoosChulbulP opened about the same subject and the same public person?

Please smiley1

I love this.....smiley37

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I think some threads were mixed

Even then, My Bira, Alia and Princess Suhana would have filled it faster....smiley16smiley16....Suhana's threads are running like Silver Jubilee movies in old times...All hail Princess Suhana...smiley16

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So you are advocating that the messangers to be killed??smiley36

The Ads are there because of a harmful product.......ban the product......there will be no ads.....smiley36

Lekin sarkar ki himmat kahan ki bade bade industrialists ko haath laga de....sarkar is totally after the soft target Bollywood...smiley36

Just talking in general....otherwise I absolutely hate SRK for doing this ad.....I don't defend him for the idiotic things he does...

Arrey. Who asked anyone to be killed ? You all make up your own narratives and speak in extremes like “be killed”. Why would I ever advocate this ? Please explain ? What post of mine wreaks even remote hate for such an extreme thought of anyone being killed ? Sadly second hand smoke does kill … uskaaa socha hain ? Unintended consequence …

And yes. It’s easy to say govt should ban. I also support the ban.

But people also make choices for what they partake and promote. Esp a dude who clearly makes false claims (at least i don’t believe) that he doesn’t charge for movies but then Kya majboreee for doing such ads !! Not logical at all …

Originally posted by: sharaban

Kya yeh thread "closet" wali thread kay close honay ka result hai? 🤔

😂

Just kidding :0)

Aap ko shaq hai Tanya ji???smiley37

1274961 thumbnail

Congrats SRK for being named Indian of the Year 2023 and getting so much attention on india-forums where members spend their time in creating entire topics on the king, while he is out there living his best life! smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mX-u26tYmU&ab_channel=RedChilliesEntertainment

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Arrey. Who asked anyone to be killed ? You all make up your own narratives and speak in extremes like “be killed”. Why would I ever advocate this ? Please explain ? What post of mine wreaks even remote hate for such an extreme thought of anyone being killed ? Sadly second hand smoke does kill … uskaaa socha hain ? Unintended consequence …

And yes. It’s easy to say govt should ban. I also support the ban.

But people also make choices for what they partake and promote. Esp a dude who clearly makes false claims (at least i don’t believe) that he doesn’t charge for movies but then Kya majboreee for doing such ads !! Not logical at all …

Are you serious....or are you being sarcastic/funny?? I don't know you very well.....so can't tell...smiley24

Still....you never heard the phrase 'DON'T KILL THE MESSANGER? smiley5

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Congrats SRK for being named Indian of the Year 2023 and getting so much attention on india-forums where members spend their time in creating entire topics on the king, while he is out there living his best life! smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mX-u26tYmU&ab_channel=RedChilliesEntertainment

He is the best and he knows it....smiley40smiley41smiley27...issliye toh ooperwale ne saare khwaab poore kar diye....smiley27....if he would just stay off smoking/stupid ads.....he would be perfect....but God made no one perfect....smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIAcdeG70IE&ab_channel=IshtarMusic