SRK should stop harming others health - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

My x TL is so messed up now. smiley19 Just saw this

https://x.com/VikashPolai/status/1733878061945295162

Is this true ? If yes, any impact ?

I know useless arguement as countries refuse to ban tobacco world over. So legislation to naheen hoga. But perhaps they can ban ads ? smiley36…tg they banned smoking in most airports. At least where I live …..not even designated areas unless you 20 feet or so outside.

Always leaving corporations out of your discussions like this. Like they don't exist or something?

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arrey. Threads dekho. Sab jagah mere peechey. Asking me to be banned. WL. Wagerey. Stalking me and calling me stalker and then telling others I am stalking them. Etc.

Isliye I spoke up …..aur none of my threads have an iota of insult or hate …my first one was a simple question based on news I happened to see randomly on WhatsApp. Mainey bola thaaa to spew nonsense she did in that thread ? Naheen na ?

We will agree to disagree on humanity. As that’s not a topic for BWF. Happy to discuss on CA forum and also ok with divergent views there. .

chalo choro sub whatever happened

jaadu ki jhappi do aik duusray ko

life is short

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Always leaving corporations out of your discussions like this. Like they don't exist or something?

Itnaaa bias kyon? Aur should I say assumptions. When I said countries refusing to ban matlab kya hua . Corporates. Profits. Politics. Taxes (revenues). In fact despite billions of dollars of fines in west. Being caught with nicotine pushing etc …they not only survive. But still thriving…. Why do you think I support those corporations if I don’t support the habit itself ?

Some products that are known to be harmful even in the smallest quantity should be banned. Thats my opinion. Perhaps seems strong and radical. But it’s ok in my opinion to be opposed to these habits.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arrey. Threads dekho. Sab jagah mere peechey. Asking me to be banned. WL. Wagerey. Stalking me and calling me stalker and then telling others I am stalking them. Etc.

Isliye I spoke up …..aur none of my threads have an iota of insult or hate …my first one was a simple question based on news I happened to see randomly on WhatsApp. Mainey bola thaaa to spew nonsense she did in that thread ? Naheen na ?

We will agree to disagree on humanity. As that’s not a topic for BWF. Happy to discuss on CA forum and also ok with divergent views there. .

A case of two passionate people.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

chalo choro sub whatever happened

jaadu ki jhappi do aik duusray ko

life is short

done 🙏🏻. From my end. 🙏🏻.. ty. Peaceful coexistence is my core belief …

Life’s too short is my stock saying. Isliye to I made threads agains this nonsensical tobacco consumption and promotion in ads 🤣🤣🤣

rckRadhe thumbnail

https://giphy.com/gifs/redchillies-zero-bauua-singh-POo4gC2cWBd5fjxuIb

"On my way to get some cigarettes to calm my nerves"

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Om Ignoraya Namah….repeat after mesmiley36

I knew I was missing something.

https://x.com/Hangura2/status/1711594162448130531

I never would have guessed this was disguised advertising as product says elacihi not guthka…kyonkee it plays so often on cricket matches ka breaks. ….Unlike pan parag etc which don’t say its elaichi…...I am still ignorant ..I admit. Not defending that btw…

mujhey koi yeah batao how is this even possible. He claims to not take money for movies - core profession but takes money to promote guthkaa ads ? Also what I was just informed about today btw 🤔🤔🤔. I am finding it impossible to believe …

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I suppose he has generated more economic value for the country both in terms of money and soft power than almost anyone else in the country.

On the other hand, I have to ask what value are you generating for the country by making a pointless thread on a dying internet forum? Is it going to help ban tobacco in the country?

Have you even calculated how much environmental harm using all this server space for these threads is causing? Do you not have any social responsibility to this planet?

omgg im dead too goodd
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dear, is it possible to merge the two 'society-considering' threads KJasoosChulbulP opened about the same subject and the same public person?

Please smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

7 hours 16 pages 🙆🏻‍♂️