Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

@ TM....I thought you opened this thread because you were upset at SRK causing second hand smoking.....which I totally agree.....He is a douchebag for doing that..smiley21......but but but...all I see is second hand mocking of the members....smiley36

You are reading with convenience/ bias ….

Assumptions are being made about my intentions…that’s called mocking me …. am I mocking others ? Nope. Not true ..I am entitled to reply and have a POV ..it’s called freedom of expresssion. Hain na ?

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I wasn’t. And if you read my post again without bias you will see it did not insult /mock etc nor question..my buddy paapi is a Bollywood fan so puchaaa as it felt like big news. I agree that it’s a basic right as well. When I did say anything otherwise ? Even the post where I said phobia is ok as it doesn’t harm anyone either ..both sides can coexist peacefully on the topic as long as they aren’t harming / forcing the other …I even gave an example on some other phobia as well.

people read what they want ((not refering to you) and make assumptions leads to what you said about insensitive comments etc. I don’t partake in that ..

the other 2 just crept in my TL due to click I guess for first and second one I discovered here.

You did not insult or mock....but it would have led to insulting and mocking......it always happens....

I am on a lunch break right now....I haven't read the whole thread....I will read it after I am done with work.....Today is SRK's day it seems...smiley36

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

You did not insult or mock....but it would have led to insulting and mocking......it always happens....

I am on a lunch break right now....I haven't read the whole thread....I will read it after I am done with work.....Today is SRK's day it seems...smiley36

SRK day without intention …so I am calling it jasoos ka social awareness day. smiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Supari Khala jo tujh ko dekha

Deewana yeh dil ho gayaaa

Sambhaalo mujh ko o mere yaaro

Sambhalna mushkil ho gayaaa

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Supari_Seems to have a very very valid point here.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Just sayin .... smiley27

rckRadhe thumbnail

https://giphy.com/gifs/shah-rukh-khan-shahrukh-srk-DS7jbVr1fvItO

SRK's understanding of smoking & photosynthesis smiley20

rckRadhe thumbnail

https://giphy.com/gifs/bollywood-kajol-bollywoodedit-GWxiLKZgjlujC

Kajol never seemed to mind the smoking, or did she? smiley4

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Her husband is Ajay. Another who peddles tobacco smiley36

95027 thumbnail

My x TL is so messed up now. smiley19 Just saw this

https://x.com/VikashPolai/status/1733878061945295162

Is this true ? If yes, any impact ?

I know useless arguement as countries refuse to ban tobacco world over. So legislation to naheen hoga. But perhaps they can ban ads ? smiley36…tg they banned smoking in most airports. At least where I live …..not even designated areas unless you 20 feet or so outside.