Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1179250 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Sounds like the TM is stalking you by copying your threads. But is calling you a stalker throughout this thread. This is gaslighting and harassment. You should report. I have tagged the mods of the forum below if you want to report this harassment to them via PM.

Mai kya stalk karne lagi

I don't even know them

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ya his smoking is bad. He's puffing so much, he's got smoke coming out from everywhere.smiley18smiley13smiley2

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The Real Devil Would Never Ask Anyone To Do Anything That He wouldn't Do Himself

☝️

The greatest trick devil pulled is that he convinced the world he didn’t exist. So the devil is capable of doing anything or nothing or whatever suits him :). There are no lines :).

Guess we won’t be having fun after all. No malice intended 🙏🏻🙏🏻

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

What's the point of this topic? You want us to bash SRK? Would that make your Desh Bakht heart happy?

Ya that is crystal clear here.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Just asking randomly out of curiosity, saw your posts on SRK coming out of closet, then smoke, then pan masala one. Is focusing on SRK or anyone’s closet, smoking, pottying or spitting better than focusing on someone’s sleep and wake up ? I mean how much better do you feel now ? smiley36

I find the two threads I made to be definitely socially responsible over such shocking promotion of tobacco on one hand and blowing smoke harming others in public as well. Yup. I definitely think that SRKs behavior - it’s v harmful and irresponsible. Isn’t it obvious ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

The greatest trick devil pulled is that he convinced the world he didn’t exist. So the devil is capable of doing anything or nothing or whatever suits him :). There are no lines :).

Guess we won’t be having fun after all. No malice intended 🙏🏻🙏🏻

The Devil I know is a Leader and a Winner. smiley20smiley15

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Let’s see what new rule is thrown my way for this topic now :)

That rule in the other thread is NOT a new rule......it has been put in there by Mods.....because of the basic decency that some people might lack.....that sexual preference is the basic right and should not be up for debate or mocking ever....I did say that probably you were not aware of the rule ....which I did think that you were not...

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The Devil I know is a Leader and a Winner. smiley20smiley15

Good for them ✅

In the meantime

@ TM....I thought you opened this thread because you were upset at SRK causing second hand smoking.....which I totally agree.....He is a douchebag for doing that..smiley21......but but but...all I see is second hand mocking of the members....smiley36

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

That rule in the other thread is NOT a new rule......it has been put in there by Mods.....because of the basic decency that some people might lack.....that sexual preference is the basic right and should not be up for debate or mocking ever....I did say that probably you were not aware of the rule ....which I did think that you were not...

I wasn’t. And if you read my post again without bias you will see it did not insult /mock etc nor question..my buddy paapi is a Bollywood fan so puchaaa as it felt like big news. I agree that it’s a basic right as well. When I did say anything otherwise ? Even the post where I said phobia is ok as it doesn’t harm anyone either ..both sides can coexist peacefully on the topic as long as they aren’t harming / forcing the other …I even gave an example on some other phobia as well.

people read what they want ((not refering to you) and make assumptions leads to what you said about insensitive comments etc. I don’t partake in that ..

the other 2 just crept in my TL due to click I guess for first and second one I discovered here.