Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Please consider the above stalker reported 🙏🏻🙏🏻.

why this banned member was unbanned by is beyond me and many others … But why they keep stalking me .. is beyond me 🙏🏻🙏🏻

yeh topic bhi lock honey wala haismiley37

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Ha ha... you can edit your complaint in again...I only wrote to TheJourney smiley2

No time for someone that posts opinions about movies without watching it claiming to be in some land they can’t watch it and calling it propaganda etc. 🤣🤣.

You can keep your opinions and assumptions 🙏🏻🙏🏻. And call videos vs printed opinions as fake news. Not interested 🙏🏻🙏🏻. Got it ?

IMG_0645.jpeg

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

you posted before my post was posted. It was not meant for you. Sorry for confusion. It was for the person stalking me constantly and you don’t. 🤣🤣😁

Confusion ke liye maafeeee !! Aur as we say “a thousand apologies “

(From English August - if you know the reference)

Apology Accepted, Who is stalking you janaab?

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

yeh topic bhi lock honey wala haismiley37

why ? Social responsibility is against rules as well ? Yeah Kya chal rahaan hain yahaan ? 🤔🤔🤔.

or just my stalkers ka love for me ? Humaraaa naheen to kiskaaaa naheen mode of operations ? 🤔🤔🤔

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Abey EK hi topic pe kitni thread banaoge bey?

Kaahe SRK peley jaa rahe ho, kisi sunder Srk fan kanya ne ungli kar diye kya? smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Your Devil ish ? So we are gonna have fun then smiley36

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

What's the point of this topic? You want us to bash SRK? Would that make your Desh Bakht heart happy?

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Your Devil ish ? So we are gonna have fun then smiley36

check my siggy 🤣🤣🙏🏻🙏🏻.

😈 horns needed bro to communicate with me .. fun is what it’s all about at the end. Life’s too short - why do you think I don’t Stan anyone etc. khood ke life pe phocus karooo or someone else’s wake up and sleep ??🤣🤣🤣

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

check my siggy 🤣🤣🙏🏻🙏🏻.

😈 horns needed bro to communicate with me .. fun is what it’s all about at the end. Life’s too short - why do you think I don’t Stan anyone etc. khood ke life pe phocus karooo or someone else’s wake up and sleep ??🤣🤣🤣

Just asking randomly out of curiosity, saw your posts on SRK coming out of closet, then smoke, then pan masala one. Is focusing on SRK or anyone’s closet, smoking, pottying or spitting better than focusing on someone’s sleep and wake up ? I mean how much better do you feel now ? smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

check my siggy 🤣🤣🙏🏻🙏🏻.

The Real Devil Would Never Ask Anyone To Do Anything That He wouldn't Do Himself

☝️