Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

But if one brings logic into it how would one feel persecuted while simultaneously doing the persecution?

Wah wah wah. What a quote. (I am gonna save)

Applicable to real life victim drama. But this is not the thread so I won’t mention it.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I am only engaging in my duty as a good samaritan. As I said, please don't presume malice. I only wish the best for you. :)

same here. I always love it when I can educate people with no malice on difference between body harm / personal injury and environmental harm.

Ty for your time 🙏🏻🙏🏻. Please don’t read any malice and only good intentions from me as well. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Let’s hope and pray SRK starts behaving socially responsibly as well. And ofc Ajay and anyone else you know of 🙏🏻🙏🏻

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Just saw this video on my feed. Cameraman destroyed Ajay with just two words. smiley36

Look how angry Ajay got smiley37 jab itna hurt hota hai to aise ads karte hi kyun ho? smiley23

https://youtube.com/shorts/DuPP4V45H4M?si=BSY1zZ7kvFtM7Kce

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Please consider the above stalker reported 🙏🏻🙏🏻.

why this banned member was unbanned by is beyond me and many others … But why they keep stalking me .. is beyond me 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Mujhe kion report kiye bey?

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

The whole thing is that k

"Bhaiya sabse bada rupya"

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Mujhe kion report kiye bey?

you posted before my post was posted. It was not meant for you. Sorry for confusion. It was for the person stalking me constantly and you don’t. 🤣🤣😁

Confusion ke liye maafeeee !! Aur as we say “a thousand apologies “

(From English August - if you know the reference)

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not read anything (yet), but it seems that this TM is on a SRK-bashing spree now (reminds me of Fazgostoso with her Aish-threads) smiley36

You see, TM, so much happiness for you out of a closed thread... Enjoy smiley16

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

The whole thing is that k

"Bhaiya sabse bada rupya"

I am learning more things today than I care for about these public figures 🤣🤣. Someone pointed to me he doesn’t charge for movies. Not that I believe this but then for money he promotes tobacoo consumption 🤣🤣🤣.

What more can I say yaar 🤣🤣🤣🙏🏻🙏🏻. And not just that. Treats people to second hand smoke as well.

sunny knows how little to nothing I know of these folks 🤣🤣 and gonna keep it this way for sure.

I guess Stans just don’t care ? 🤣🤣

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Just saw this video on my feed. Cameraman destroyed Ajay with just two words. smiley36

Look how angry Ajay got smiley37 jab itna hurt hota hai to aise ads karte hi kyun ho? smiley23

https://youtube.com/shorts/DuPP4V45H4M?si=BSY1zZ7kvFtM7Kce

Wah wah...so he can make fun of someone...but when he was given a karara jawab, he is pissed. smiley11

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

chalo. Apology accepted. I edited my complaint out.
Next time think 2-3 times before giving wrong lectures. Making wrong assumptions and asking for apologies over my str8 forward topic over a curosity question. ….

Let’s move on forward without such assumptions in future …

Ha ha... you can edit your complaint in again...I only wrote to TheJourney smiley2

But I eagerly would give you an apology, too, if I wasn't clear enough and mistaken by you smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago