Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

In my incredibly humble opinion, I believe I suggested you to canvas which is a way to get more public participation to put pressure on the legislature. So if anything I was agreeing with your sentiment. I am just suggesting you more productive ways of doing them. You can ignore them obviously, after all I am just some dude on the internet. :)

this is SM. Engagement is engagement. Whether it’s with few or others.

Are you not engaged. You are. And some others are too. :). Thanks for letting me you are just another person on internet. Such shocking revelations today I am learning.

Definition of social media

websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If srk got off Scott free than this topic wouldn’t have been made on him

But if one brings logic into it how would one feel persecuted while simultaneously doing the persecution?

95027 thumbnail

You already have two threads. Maybe you can convert one of them to an Ajay thread. Make people twice as aware. Another humble suggestion from some dude on the internet. :)

you can do it. :). Go ahead :)

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

this is SM. Engagement is engagement. Whether it’s with few or others.

Are you not engaged. You are. And some others are too. :). Thanks for letting me you are just another person on internet. Such shocking revelations today I am learning.

Definition of social media

websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in

I could direct you to some work on how weak ties on the internet generated through online activism don't quite have the same impact as strong ties generated through grass-roots level activism. I am also feeling like a very good citizen today by helping my fellow citizens be more aware. :)
95027 thumbnail

I could direct you to some work on how weak ties on the internet generated through online activism don't quite have the same impact as strong ties generated through grass-roots level activism. I am also feeling like a very good citizen today by helping my fellow citizens be more aware. :)

I am glad you think you can direct me and I need it 🤣🤣🤣.

You can try. No harm as I think it will mostly be harmless. Go ahead. Try.

Then my choice if I accept direction or not :).

And you can make topics on Ajay and anyone else as well. :). Better than asking me to make a thread and then I make one. You would

Accomplish that with one less post and isn’t that your own suggestion. Save server space and environment etc :) see. I can direct you as well with some server space saving suggestions. And my suggestion is not just harmless. It’s useful. :).

let’s hope SRK stops harming public nonetheless. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I am glad you think you can direct me and I need it 🤣🤣🤣.

You can try. No harm as I think it will mostly be harmless. Go ahead. Try.

Then my choice if I accept direction or not :).

And you can make topics on Ajay and anyone else as well. :). Better than asking me to make a thread and then I make one. You would

Accomplish that with one less post and isn’t that your own suggestion. Save server space and environment etc :) see. I can direct you as well with some server space saving suggestions. And my suggestion is not just harmless. It’s useful. :).

let’s hope SRK stops harming public nonetheless. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Oh, I am not really considerate of the environmental harm I cause. I hardly care. But I do care about my fellow forum members, and if their goal is to be environment friendly, I want to help them be the best version of themselves. All my suggestions are strictly to be helpful to you so that you can stop harming the public unintentionally. Please don't presume any malice on my part. :)

hasini009 thumbnail

wo sab chhodo. this ad, that red colour and V symbol….looks like they are spitting gutka everywhere smiley36
https://youtu.be/QUoJRZgJ-ZE?feature=shared

Paan Spitting Zgod GIF - Paan Spitting Zgod Vimal GIFs

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

wo sab chhodo. this ad, that red colour and V symbol….looks like they are spitting gutka everywhere smiley36

when i see this Ad I ask is the product good and does it give a buzz ? smiley36
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

yaar. Kya bolu mein. Since I don’t consume this product , till today I didn’t know it was tobacco ad and that’s what they promoting. I was like interesting add for NRIs as it speaks of being connected no matter how far you are from home vs promotion of tobacco consumption no matter how far from home 🤣🤣🤣🙏🏻🙏🏻.

today I became aware so post kar daala aur people wondering the environmental impact of a post on SM 🤣🤣🤣🙏🏻🙏🏻. Tobacco is more harmful for personal health is my opinion. 🙏🏻🙏🏻