Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think you are phobic and ill-informed about a lot of things, not just religion.

Isreal was created by displacing and massacring hundreds of thousands of Palestinians. Why does every Israeli supporter ignore this fact? There were human beings in historical Palestine that Zionists kicked out in order to establish Israel. The land wasn’t barren. It had lives and cities and villages and governments and municipalities for generations and generations before Zionists and Britain set their eyes on it.

Your analogy is false from the go. The family does not buy a house in that neighborhood. The family arrives as guests of one family and then kicks them out of the main living space and pushes them into the backyard. It doesn’t allow them to come and go freely. It limits what kind of rules and lives they can have in even the backyard. And on their whim they go and attack them in the backyard too. And they keep taking more and more of that backyard as well. This is the reality of how Israel was established and how it’s been behaving.

One of the main reasons no ceasefire has been reached is because Israel refuses to leave Gaza after this exchange. Netanyahu would never agree to that because his right wing radical ministers would completely disavow him, he’ll lose his position, and then he’ll go to jail for corruption which has been a several year old case in the courts. This was never about the hostages. Anyone who believes this would be over the minute the hostages are freed is either clueless or a willing Zionist. This is about taking Gaza back and reestablishing Israeli settlements there. There’s no Hamas in the West Bank. Why has Israel continued to build settlements for the past 40 years there? Settlements which are illegal according to United Nations’ resolutions.

And Israel wouldn’t stop at historical Palestine either. There are Israeli politicians today who openly talk about what they call The Greater Israel which includes all of Israel Gaza and West Bank, parts of Egypt till the Niles, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, small part of Turkey, a portion of Saudi Arabia and part of Iraq till Euphrates river. They actually say from Euphrates to the Niles is theirs. Had the Palestinians not resisted and not fought for their land and their rights these 76 years borders of Israel today would have included all of Levant and half of Iraq and Saudi and Egypt.

Israel is an apartheid occupying war criminal state that has treated Palestinians like animals for 76 years. Hamas is simply a symptom of the big disease that is Israel. Getting rid of Hamas won’t solve the problem.

IMG_7672.jpeg

why does this sound like something that happened in our own backyard?

1274961 thumbnail

I am not really into worshipping celebrities, sports figures, politicians nor billionaires (despise the majority of them). Bollywood and Hollywood celebrities care a LOT about followers maybe due to sponsored posts and selling products, so I got no issue with people blocking and staying away from celebrities.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/javed-akhtars-israel-not-answerable-to-post-after-colonel-waibhav-anil-kale-killed-in-gaza-101715753700730.html

Israel killed an ex-Indian army officer Anil Kale. He was working for the UN and he left behind his wife and two daughters. What was his fault? He was just doing his job. Israel killed international group of World Central Kitchen staff from Australia, UK, US, Poland a month ago and now they have killed an ex-Indian army officer. May he rest in peace.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 5 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Babies/kids are off limits......Those who don't understand this simple fact are not humans......simple...smiley22

Absolutely. They are killing disabled too. Some of the disabled don't even understand what is happening. They are torturing and killing them.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtu.be/WK0KcMtDo3g

Alia's 'politics-free vibe' in and out of India smiley20

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

@bold - So if tomorrow someone forcibly kicks me out of my house and occupies it.... And later if I kick them out and re occupy my house then that would make me the aggressor.. the bad person ... and the first aggressor the victim? Interesting 🤔

Reminds me of Kashmiri Pandits who were kicked out of the valley. Probably KP's will be criticised too that they do not belong there, if they ever try to reclaim what was their's... as the occupiers will now become the victims. smiley24

waste of time to argue here. I have posted the history of Israel in CA thread. If people care to read history they will know Israel are not only not occupiers but have no expansion ideals and are only acting currently to protect its citizens. But yahaan par to aisey bhee topic lock hoga as it’s a CA topic and thread 🤣🤣🤣

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

@bold - So if tomorrow someone forcibly kicks me out of my house and occupies it.... And later if I kick them out and re occupy my house then that would make me the aggressor.. the bad person ... and the first aggressor the victim? Interesting 🤔

Reminds me of Kashmiri Pandits who were kicked out of the valley. Probably KP's will be criticised too that they do not belong there, if they ever try to reclaim what was their's... as the occupiers will now become the victims. smiley24

Kashmiri pandits is in this century so no they wont be at fault if they want to go back or claim what is rightfully theirs. Just like the Palestinians who do not agree with the settlers taking over their home and land.

These Zionists do not even believe in religion or God , just using Judaism to justify what they are doing.

I am not going to argue further with someone who is okay with what present Israel is doing to people of Palestine who actually welcomed them when they were prosecuted in Europe from where they came from.

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Kashmiri pandits is in this century so no they wont be at fault if they want to go back or claim what is rightfully theirs. Just like the Palestinians who do not agree with the settlers taking over their home and land.

These Zionists do not even believe in religion or God , just using Judaism to justify what they are doing.

I am not going to argue further with someone who is okay with what present Israel is doing to people of Palestine who actually welcomed them when they were prosecuted in Europe from where they came from.

Oh... So the criteria is whether it happened in this century or earlier. Great smiley20

Also Jews bought back that land initially. They weren't gifted that land on a platter by Palestinians. Infact Jews were resented for settling down there and attacked multiple times. Though everytime they were attacked they fought back and captured more land in return (needless to say, without buying).

Btw ... Correct me if I'm wrong, Weren't u the one who once blamed KPs for acting cowardly and running away from Kashmir instead of fighting back.

Edited by NathuPaapi - 5 months ago

Block list more like throwing a hissy fit list

So who else is on block list and how there catrer is ruined 🤔

rckRadhe thumbnail

https://giphy.com/gifs/AliaBhatt-whatever-eyeroll-idontcare-JRDXrHW26BJcm19pyF

"My critics have vigorously asked me to stick to acting and not politics"