Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Celebs can choose not to say anything and people can also choose to block them for it . No one is obligated to kiss these celebrities’ @sses.

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

She should show them clips of her Father where he’s speaking in support of Osama and calling for the assassination of Pres Bush

I would like to know if she supports her dad’s views or not

smiley3Block list ka bhi baap nikla yeh toh. Although American Uni youth will support Bhatt on it. Thanks to TikTok indoctrination

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Someone with more profound knowledge than some others here ... but things even go so much more back into history...

There is no black or white, but there are still different shades.

And there is so much human failure from people outside the territory who enable this carnage....'my interest first' is the motto of those who would have the influence to bring a change.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

No actor or actress should be 'forced' to give a statement about with which side he/she sympathises. These events are another shame for those who are responsible for them: the hate propagators on both sides and those who support them from far away with money and weapons.

This block-list is of no help to bring peace. They should do a block-list of the wealthy and influential supporters...

Btw, who here knows the historic facts about Israel and Palestine? (and who played a prominent role in the mess created...like with the partition of the Indian territory)

Bold1: This is not about which political party they support or which specific politician they support. This isn’t even a war like the Ukraine Russian conflict. There’s an actual literal genocide happening. 36 thousand human beings have been killed in 7 months, and I guarantee you the real numbers are a lot higher because we don’t even know how many are still under the rubbles. 15000 of the dead are children. Literal children. United Nations, American officials, and even Israeli human rights organizations have been warning of famine and depending on which part of Gaza we’re talking about it’s either imminent or highly probable. And let’s be honest, and I’m speaking from a perspective of an American being exposed to American culture and western media, if the victims were white this would be a completely different situation. And this is a hill I’m willing to die on.

Bold2: That’s what they’re doing. That’s why I don’t think Alia will be affected at all. The idea here is to follow the protests against South African apartheid of the 80s. That was all about BDS (Boycott, Divest, Sanction). It started with with student protests that forced the universities to divest from SA government which eventually lead to financial losses which forced SA government to end apartheid. It wasn’t morality that forced United States and England (the last strongholds in favor of apartheid along with Israel) to force SA government’s hands. It was economic fallout. This is why today’s university protests is making every government official in the west panic so much so that even Netanyahu made a statement against it.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Is it true that Israel is mentioned in both Quran and Bible? Read somewhere that God granted the nation to His chosen people and named it Israel

Israelites as a group of people are mentioned in the scriptures. Israel as a country is not. And if we start making geopolitical and humanitarian decisions based on what each religion says we’re just doomed as species.

Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

The Wokes and their cancel culture. *Yawn*

And other than a Karen who was having a bad day, and lost her job/business, due to being canceled....it has no effect on the Powerful ones.

Do I wish the genocide, War Crimes stopped? Yes. But the history between the two is way too complicated to completely condemn Israel.

Bold - The history dates back during the Jesus's time all were Jews in Palestine. What happened is a long history which the Palestinians are paying till today. The Palestinians has been suffering for many years. The war need to end.

On topic is Alia Bhatt very influencial that her support will end the Israel Gaza war when there are Arab countries supporting Israel.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

smiley3Block list ka bhi baap nikla yeh toh. Although American Uni youth will support Bhatt on it. Thanks to TikTok indoctrination

The curious case of Alia Bhatt

Alia's Dad supports terrorism. He was giving this speech to young muslim men encouraging them to take up terrorism. Funny why didn’t his kids follow this path, instead of living a cushy, privileged life?

Her parents are of the same view but she gets to act with Gal Gaddot in a movie produced by her

While she is married to a Hindu who is playing Ram in a movie and is following 'Method acting' according to sources

So I am curious to know which side she is on

1179250 thumbnail

I didn't need a rally to block her

I did it years ago

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Is it true that Israel is mentioned in both Quran and Bible? Read somewhere that God granted the nation to His chosen people and named it Israel

Israel is mentioned but not what these people say, it is about a tribe/family named Bani Israel. Not the present country called Israel. The actual Jews know their ancestors were kicked out of the present place and do not belong there. Do not ask me to explain as it's a long tale, why their ancestors were told to leave.

Bani Israel - Family/Tribe of Israel.

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Israel is mentioned but not what these people say, it is about a tribe/family named Bani Israel. Not the present country called Israel. The actual Jews know their ancestors were kicked out of the present place and do not belong there. Do not ask me to explain as it's a long tale, why their ancestors were told to leave.

Bani Israel - Family/Tribe of Israel.

@bold - So if tomorrow someone forcibly kicks me out of my house and occupies it.... And later if I kick them out and re occupy my house then that would make me the aggressor.. the bad person ... and the first aggressor the victim? Interesting 🤔

Reminds me of Kashmiri Pandits who were kicked out of the valley. Probably KP's will be criticised too that they do not belong there, if they ever try to reclaim what was their's... as the occupiers will now become the victims. smiley24

Edited by NathuPaapi - 5 months ago