Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Nepofan

Just coz outsiders family history is unknown we can't come to conclusion they are perfect....not gonna argue about it....

Yes iggy will be bad,flop and he won't sustain in bw...only outsiders are next prithvi raj kapoor

Okay. That went from 0 to 100 for no reason.

Who said anything about outsiders or how good or bad or perfect or screwed up they are? Discussion is specifically about Ibrahim and I compared him to his sister and his dad.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: snatch

saif during his young days was never considered a good looking guy. his photocopy ibrahim is treated like a god now because of other nepo kids mediocrity

we have to wait for his first movie to know whether he can act or not.

Omg woooooooooooottttt....smiley18

I found him so handsome i keep re-watching mera chaand mujhe aaya hai only for him smiley43

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

He is looking really good smiley9❤️

Hope, his dialogue delivery is better than his sister Sara..

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So we are okay with Ibrahim getting Ads without achieving anything

Yahi ad kisi female nepo ko mila hota .. toh some people would be bashing her left, right and center

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I heard his voice

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

So we are okay with Ibrahim getting Ads without achieving anything

Yahi ad kisi female nepo ko mila hota .. toh some people would be bashing her left, right and center

Suhana did her first photoshoot and appeared on magazine cover without signing any movie. No one is bashing him because people liking his personality and good looks.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bekind

Suhana did her first photoshoot and appeared on magazine cover without signing any movie. No one is bashing him because people liking his personality and good looks.

Right .. so its not about nepotism if the nepo kid is eye candy

This nepo hate was never really about nepotism

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

it’s basically about how Karan Johar promotes Nepo stars who has no talent. I support Bobby and sunny deol, because they both can act. And supported saif ali khan because he can act. Now if Ibrahim cannot act like saif then I will not support him. Taha from HeeraMandi has the talent and people are loving him and that is how artist should get work.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think what upsets people about nepotism is seeing star kids having opportunities they would never have had that they not been born into their privileged families. Have you ever seen anyone complain about Hrithik or Shahid? No, because they are both talented and good looking.

In the case of Ibrahim, being hired for Puma is not getting him backlash because getting hired in commercials usually requires good looks, which...well, the kid has. He's been seen publicly for years and the reaction he gets with the public has been quite positive in terms of his looks. The reason Suhana got backlash is that she's just not that exceptional in terms of looks or acting. And if she were not Shahrukh's daughter, nobody would look twice at her. I can guarantee the reaction would be different for Aryan. He's beautiful and looks like Shahrukh is a GOOD way.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

You are not entirely wrong. Ibrahim is definitely getting a pass for being good looking, and the ads are done very nicely too which helps. And yes Ibrahim is also getting pass for such a high profile endorsement that he probably wouldn’t have gotten if he wasn’t connected to Saif and more so to Kareena who already has a Puma deal. I guarantee you if Bobby’s handsome son gets some high profile ad no one will initially say anything either even though he’s hardly seen out and about or visible.

But at the same time there’s legitimate critique of nepo babies as well. If Ibrahim is not better than decent, acting or speaking or just overall attitude, he’ll get skewered by everyone and he will have deserved it. Look what happened with his sister. People were very welcoming of her initially and now she grates on the nerves. Look what happened to Tiger Shroff. Everyone loved him during Heropanti promotions because he was sweet and unassuming. He managed to carry that for I think one or two more movies. Then the facade slipped and his misogyny came out and now no one cares.