Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Why do you say that? Just a feeling or you’ve heard him speak before?

What do u expect from a nepo hater?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nepofan

To be fair, this is how his sister started too. She made very positive impressions on everyone after her KWK debut and then Kedarnath promotions etc. But after a year or so the real Sara resurfaced. The one who told girls concerned with colorism to just put some powder on, pushed her assistant into the pool, claimed that everyone who was doing namaste 🙏🏽 was copying her. Should we talk about Saif’s eugenics article? Family history is not on Ibrahim’s side here 🤷🏽‍♀️.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Why do you say that? Just a feeling or you’ve heard him speak before?

Just a feeling, but a strong one...haven't heard him speak before...but going by my gut feeling, I would think, there's a reason behind marketing only his photos & videos.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not sure what happened with Sara. She was such a bright star in kedarnath. I don’t think jhanvi or ananya like her.

TheJourney thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Nepofan

Was this for me? smiley36

Sirf adjective se mera Kya hoga? Koi certificate/medal de rahe ho to dhyan doon...smiley39

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

To be fair, this is how his sister started too. She made very positive impressions on everyone after her KWK debut and then Kedarnath promotions etc. But after a year or so the real Sara resurfaced. The one who told girls concerned with colorism to just put some powder on, pushed her assistant into the pool, claimed that everyone who was doing namaste 🙏🏽 was copying her. Should we talk about Saif’s eugenics article? Family history is not on Ibrahim’s side here 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Columbia trust fund baby, graduate in history doing alllivesmatter in India at the peak of Geo*ge Floyd protests has to be one of the vilest shit ever tbh. Add that Saif's weird eugenics take (dude's way smarter than that to give such a shit cope take or prolly internalised Oxbridge nobs' bs) and Kareena's colourism and elitism, nothing about Bollywood looks good.

Because these guys seem like the most sorted out of them all.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

Not sure what happened with Sara. She was such a bright star in kedarnath. I don’t think jhanvi or ananya like her.

I don't think their careers are going any better than Sara's either tho

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheJourney

He will be really bad. No doubt in my mind. smiley36

The louder the bark and all that. The hyper drive PR campaign has me convinced he is going to be completely Khokla
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

New and improved Saif Ali

Delicate looking -yes, but not feminine looking like his Dad (NTTAWWT) in his youth

TheJourney thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

The louder the bark and all that. The hyper drive PR campaign has me convinced he is going to be completely Khokla

Yes...it's like at least get the public to like his looks for survival...he is anyway going to be disastrous in acting dept smiley36