Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

saif during his young days was never considered a good looking guy. his photocopy ibrahim is treated like a god now because of other nepo kids mediocrity

we have to wait for his first movie to know whether he can act or not.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

delicate looking boy.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: snatch

saif during his young days was never considered a good looking guy. his photocopy ibrahim is treated like a god now because of other nepo kids mediocrity

Saif is not even half as well groomed as Ibrahim. Post dil chat hai, when he got a proper haircut, Saif was considered quite a heartthrob, all through Kal Ho Na Ho, Hum Tum, Salaam Namaste.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

His Puma ads are the best.

I really hope he doesn’t disappoint when he opens his mouth.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Saif in his younger days was very effeminate looking. And that mullet and 90s styles weren’t doing him any favors either. Plus his roles were always supporting roles so he was never seen as hero material as opposed to someone like Aamir who in spite of a young soft looking face was seen as hero material.

Ibrahim is sporting facial hair and better hair which is helping him a lot. He also seems a lot more confident now than his father was at his age. That definitely translates positively into his photoshoots.

But yes, you are also correct that what’s also helping Ibrahim here is that he’s better looking than all the other nepo kids, barring ARK. I wonder how things will change if/when Bobby’s son Arymaan joins films?

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Saif is a damn good actor so good for him if he can pull it off

Also the Tagore genes are strong!

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Saif in his younger days was very effeminate looking. And that mullet and 90s styles weren’t doing him any favors either. Plus his roles were always supporting roles so he was never seen as hero material as opposed to someone like Aamir who in spite of a young soft looking face was seen as hero material.

Ibrahim is sporting facial hair and better hair which is helping him a lot. He also seems a lot more confident now than his father was at his age. That definitely translates positively into his photoshoots.

But yes, you are also correct that what’s also helping Ibrahim here is that he’s better looking than all the other nepo kids, barring ARK. I wonder how things will change if/when Bobby’s son Arymaan joins films?

Ibrahim is a more 'masculine' version of Saif. Saif also was quite out of place in the massy roles of 90s. He was always suited for the kind of cinema that ushered in with DDLJ— either globalised or really content driven.

Ibrahim doesn't have those issues, and if he has any of the talent that his dad has, he'd be fine.

Though, I do think SRK and Deepika were/are last superstars of Bollywood. You cannot just reproduce the sort of zeitgeist that globalisation and liberalisation created for a Shah Rukh to be a global superstar from Bollywood. So, I personally don't expect any newbie to 'rule' the industry tbh. Good movies should sail them through.

Personally, I am more drawn to Ibrahim than ARK in looks tbh. But then I also remember a curly-haired ARK and thinking he's the next best thing lol.

Edited by Blueeeee - 5 months ago
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

His Puma ads are the best.

I really hope he doesn’t disappoint when he opens his mouth.

He will be really bad. No doubt in my mind. smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

He will be really bad. No doubt in my mind. smiley36

Why do you say that? Just a feeling or you’ve heard him speak before?

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

But there are handsome outsiders na kartik ,ayushman, rajkumar, vicky etc...why compare only with nepos?