greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I'm eating my words because Katrina's acting was still pretty subpar. However, I'll say it is an improvement.

The overall film was slow and many scenes just dragged on. I did like the setting and the story wasn't too bad overall but the ending lost me (as in why go for that?!) I was expecting something different I guess. Wasn't the worst. Vijays acting was pretty good and Annie was really cute (but she has a sad story).

Katrina improved but it was just okay. There was nothing wow about it. I felt she was very monotone but showed the desperation and crying well. Her Hindi is still a little off but more tolerable for me. I know my review doesn't mean anything now but initially I was thinking it would be really good given who some of the cast and director was but this film was just alright. 3/5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I found it pretty average,

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah it was an okay film. I just felt people hyped it up online.

Banned

Posted: 4 months ago

[Post Removed]

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I found it average and why Albert did that in the end was unclear because he just got released

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes avg. to me too , expected better from what I heard beforehand . In fact it had potential imo if not for dull acting/screenplay & airy fairy ending . I'd have reversed the role b/w Kaif & Apte . And some Amit Sial or Gulshan D in place of Vijay . And some plot alteration with ending in view .

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Found it quite average too. The first half was okay, but it kinda falls flat in the second half imo. Katrina's performance was mediocre at best.

Edited by Aurora_77 - 4 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]