Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 5 months ago

She is looking like Deepika's make up artist(forgot her name).

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Respect increased for Arjun Kapoor, Ananya, Sarasmiley37 unpopular opinion - I don't get the hype for Janhvi's acting. People say she has improved blah blah..but I don't see any improvement. This girl & Janhvi are at the same level in acting

Arjun kapoor was good in his first movie. Ananya was good in gehraaiyan and kho gaye hum kahan (even in her first movie, I didn’t cringe). Sara was good in kedarnath and atrangi re.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Once they are legally not bound to praise SLB, I want Richa to comment HONESTLY on her scene with Adhyanan and Aditi and Taha on their scenes with Sharmin😅

Because I rewatched the movie and something tells me Aditi would laugh for 30 minutes straight in her vanity before acting opposite Sharmin and Richa would cry for 30 minutes thinking that her character is going to die because of someone jiski shakal pe 24*7 bara baje hote hai

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She just seems like she’s talking

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Oh no... that's disaster smiley11

It must take a very thick skin to pretend otherwise and give interviews after all the trolling and backlash.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t understand the brutal trolling she has been getting. I like her and yes she isn’t Meryl Streep but she isn’t that bad, I like her voice, at least she doesn’t talk with a made up accent smiley14

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

I don’t understand the brutal trolling she has been getting. I like her and yes she isn’t Meryl Streep but she isn’t that bad, I like her voice, at least she doesn’t talk with a made up accent smiley14

I haven’t seen her work or any interviews. Just this clip lol

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Sonakshi controlling her laugh while Aditi thinking “lagta hain mera wooden acting ki taj khone ki waqt agaya hain”smiley36

Exactly. Aditi ke Khud ke acting ke vaande hai smiley36

It looked like aditi and sona were trying to control their laughsmiley36

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What was that?

Some guts she has to choose this profession smiley29.