Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Sara was almost okay in Murder Mubarak, probably cuz she was basically just playing herself. Plus, I think Vijay Verma's talent rubbed off on her or at least inspired her to step up her game.

But Jhanvi? Oh man 🥸 just thinking about her makes me cringe. How does she keep getting these major roles? It's like the more she flops, the more gigs she lands. And those ever growing lips and chest, plus that Kardashian style sexed up vibe, girl’s got some serious issues and stuff to work through. I haven't dared to watch any of her movies since Dhadak. Maybe one day she'll give us a performance that doesn't make us want to gouge our eyes out, but I wouldn't hold my breath!

Edited by SmittenKitt3n - 5 months ago
BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Voted for Sharmin since I only watched Heeramandi out of these and don’t have it in me to sit through either of Janhvi or Sara’s movies smiley36

Edited by Haegeum - 5 months ago
1243752 thumbnail

Totally spaced out on Sharmin in my earlier post. She wasn't great, but at least I didn't feel the urge to gouge my eyes out. That's where the bar is now, and I'll take what I can get. If she doesn't make me reach for a sharp object to end my suffering, that's probably good enough for a second chance. I'll reserve judgment until I see what she does next. 🙂‍↔️

Priyam.khff thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Posted: 3 months ago

No one can beat sharmin in this case..she literally destroyed the whole good story writing with her acting...she did nothing instead of smiling..I liked I liked Richa's role better than her

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

In this order,

Sara

Jhanvi

Then Sharmin- I find her slightly pretty. Maybe because of her height.

Edited by DivineAngel - 3 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

all 3 are ugly as hell.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sharmin and Jhanvi seemed to have passed the jeans test. smiley4

TigersGirl thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
They are all equally bad but the bigger question is who is uglier because only that Sara Ali Khan wins in this. She needs desperate plastic surgery to fix her face...and then everything else needs fixing too
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I watched Sara for 10-15 mins in that movie with dhanush and akshay and I turned it off because I couldn’t stand watching her any longer

I have only watched 5 mins of Janhvi in tbmauj and she was just terrible. She looks ugly too

I haven’t watched sharmin but I believe people’s horror stories after watching her

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

In the clips shared by Netflix itself, Sharmin is pathetic actress. I choose her over others because she is nasty in interviews towards co actors.