Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: bhanu27

he didnt? I have always thought all these years that he dated Arpita and sallu was about to give him a break. I too saw him in kyun ki first. My whole life is a lie omgsmiley3

U got confused between Arjun n pulkit smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No wonder Salman khan never got married.

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

U got confused between Arjun n pulkit smiley36

i think yes. this thing is at least 15 years old my memory is of goldfish smiley36
thank u for clearing up smiley31
bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

salman bhai aur mujhy bhi pads lekar ghumna parega kia

Bolo to main phen bhi longa pamper smiley37

is this you mpk?
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naaznin

No pulkit never dated Arpita khan. Arjun Kapoor dated Arpita khan n they broke up because malaika n Arjun started an affair.

Pulkit first debuted in " kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi" n was paired opposite mouni roy.

He started his acting career in movie n got involved with shweta rohita in hope of getting helped by salman.

His wife was ill because of miscarriage n he started affair outside..

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/gossip/story/pulkit-samrat-yami-gautam-dating-wife-shweta-miscarriage-shocking-327459-2016-07-05

And his idiotic wife Kriti is trying to sell the narrative of how much of a green flag he is! Ain’t nobody buying her BS smiley29 Just saw a video in which she told the interviewer that Pulkit carries tampons and pads every time in his bag! Like who the eff does that? It’s creepy af! Not even women do that who get actual periods! She told that he wasn’t even a friend back then, just a co-star, she got on her period and he came to her help since he carries tampons around,now first of all why would she tell a stranger that she is on her period, either this dumb broad is lying or she is too stupid to not see this as weird behaviour, thanks to Khala, after her comment I searched on Google and came across this video on Reddit for some good laughs smiley37
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Try karke dekhlo. Ladki patane ka naya tareeka in these godforsaken times. Who cares about standing up for actual issues. Just carry a maxi pad inside your wallet and call it day.

Hum ladkiyo ke paaas toh handbag carry karne ke liye kandhe bhi nahin hain aaj kal waise bhi.

IMG_1345.jpeg

app bulao tu app ke lye hum hazir ha sexy dexy khala supaari ji smiley9
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 5 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

sahi pehchana sarkaar

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

app bulao tu app ke lye hum hazir ha sexy dexy khala supaari ji smiley9

Word Count: 0

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I used to be a fan of Pulkit when he was new. I liked the pairing of pulkit and priya anand together and I still think him and priya should've done many more movies together, they always looked great. why priya never gets movies and I see so many basic average looking females getting movies?

Anyways, I stopped being pulkit fan after he started dating yami. maybe pulkit is a great catch for kriti because I saw an interview of kriti during the lockdown and she talked about how she don't cook in the house and he does the cooking. So good for her if she has a husband that cooks. not a fan of kriti anyways.

Edited by Terenaina - 5 months ago
Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Yikes. Kriti married Pulkit? What?

Tell me this is a joke