Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

I always found her dumb and her fangirling over her husband like that all over SM just proves my point. And Pulkit’s first wife was in fact Sallu’s Rakhi sister.

exactly that creep met her through Arpita as I read somewhere
bhanu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

First wife itself was sallu's muh boli sister.

He didn't married real sisters of salman. He trapped her after salman became rakhi brother of the girl. But couldn't get any benefit so cheated her. She was a simple looking girl who got cheated by this red flag who Kirti is trying to show off as green flag.

yes
He dated Arpita Khan(adopted daughter) & then married Sallu's rakhi sister Shweta
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhanu27

exactly that creep met her through Arpita as I read somewhere

I don’t know why their marriage broke off, there were of course reports of him cheating on her with Yami, but there were other reports of his first wife being the red flag and toxic as well. So we can’t know for sure about the whole story.

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

salman bhai aur mujhy bhi pads lekar ghumna parega kia

Bolo to main phen bhi longa pamper smiley37

Try karke dekhlo. Ladki patane ka naya tareeka in these godforsaken times. Who cares about standing up for actual issues. Just carry a maxi pad inside your wallet and call it day.

Hum ladkiyo ke paaas toh handbag carry karne ke liye kandhe bhi nahin hain aaj kal waise bhi.

IMG_1345.jpeg

bhanu27 thumbnail

I don’t know why their marriage broke off, there were of course reports of him cheating on her with Yami, but there were other reports of his first wife being the red flag and toxic as well. So we can’t know for sure about the whole story.

i also heard rumors of him cheating on her
Shweta has talked quite a lot against Yami back then
Their marriage was over in 1 year i think. its like old news
but pulkit has an annoying personality for sure
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

i also heard rumors of him cheating on her

Shweta has talked quite a lot against Yami back then

Their marriage was over in 1 year i think. its like old news

but pulkit has an annoying personality for sure

And now has found an equally annoying wife who is selling stories of his mahaanta everywhere. Perfect match!

Is he even newsworthy smiley22

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

yes
He dated Arpita Khan(adopted daughter) & then married Sallu's rakhi sister Shweta

No pulkit never dated Arpita khan. Arjun Kapoor dated Arpita khan n they broke up because malaika n Arjun started an affair.

Pulkit first debuted in " kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi" n was paired opposite mouni roy.

He started his acting career in movie n got involved with shweta rohita in hope of getting helped by salman.

His wife was ill because of miscarriage n he started affair outside..

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/gossip/story/pulkit-samrat-yami-gautam-dating-wife-shweta-miscarriage-shocking-327459-2016-07-05

Edited by naaznin - 5 months ago
bhanu27 thumbnail

And now has found an equally annoying wife who is selling stories of his mahaanta everywhere. Perfect match!

Had no idea about Kirti except that she is the inteqam girl smiley37
But the pda she is pulling definitely sounds like over compensation rightly said by some other member
Chalo dekhte hain kitne saal ye perfect mahanta rehta hain
the thing with social media is these dumb celebs try to create a fake reality and to maintain it they lie so much aur phir jhut pe jhut and ekdin we hear they be breaking up
A real healthy relationship doesnt need these type of cringe showoff posts
Like behen tumhara pati bahot perfect hain par ye janke humko kiya lolsmiley36
bhanu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

No pulkit never dated Arpita khan. Arjun Kapoor dated Arpita khan n they broke up because malaika n Arjun started an affair.

Pulkit first debuted in " kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi" n was paired opposite mouni roy.

He started his acting career in movie n got involved with shweta rohita in hope of getting helped by salman.

he didnt? I have always thought all these years that he dated Arpita and sallu was about to give him a break. I too saw him in kyun ki first. My whole life is a lie omgsmiley3
Edited - ok so i must have missed which sister it is. Basically Sallu wanted to give him break for Shweta then. Thanks for clearing the confusion
Edited by bhanu27 - 5 months ago