Mrunal Thakur on trolling and challenges

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 5 months ago

‘I’ve had my share of trolling for my pear-shaped body – I’d be told, ‘This won’t look good on you!’ and ‘Don’t wear body-hugging clothes!’ But why do we let anyone else dictate what we can and can’t wear? Why do we wait for Kardashians to change the beauty standards? Today, I want to change those beauty standards – by flaunting my curves, by wearing body-hugging clothes, and by loving myself unconditionally… because if I won’t, who will?”

Born and raised in a small town with big dreams, Mrunal first captivated audiences with her breakthrough role in the Indian television show Kumkum Bhagya, quickly rising to become a beloved figure in the world of cinema.

With her honest and compelling performances in films like 'Super 30', 'Batla House,' and of course, ‘Sita Ramam’, Mrunal has not only won hearts in India but has also made her mark internationally with 'Love Sonia.' Her journey from television to the silver screen is a testament to her hard work and ambition.

Beyond the spotlight, Mrunal opens up about her personal challenges, from navigating mental health struggles and overcoming the harsh scrutiny of trolls to openly talking about her mental health and finding balance in a life lived in the public eye.

Join us as we delve into the lows and celebrate the highs of her career, discover her perspectives on relationships, and get a sneak peek at what's next for this phenomenal talent. Don't miss a moment of this compelling conversation with Mrunal Thakur—it's sure to inspire and captivate!

Tune in to the conversation here: https://lnkd.in/dkkt6Kqp