Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

She has improved a lot since her debutsmiley36 Yeh realise krne mein thoda late ho gayasmiley6

Bass ab opportunities ka rona band kar de, she can be more likeable..

Kriti to you..smiley36

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

She is not that bad. Offscreen also no drama. She just does her job.

Offscreen ka pata nahi but onscreen Mera opinion bahut change hua haismiley36 Even I can't believe this.

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Mimi is a delight to watch.

Don't miss it.

Watched Mimi. Sanon has improved a lot since her debut movie. She made me go through several emotions throughout the film. Loved that scene where she came to know that baby's parents left the town.

For me, Pankaj Tripathi was the best part of the movie. Jab v frame mein aate thhe, film mein jaan aa jaati thi. Sanon managed to shine despite the presence of Pankaj Tripathi. Can't believe I m posting this for Sanon.

Kriti in Mimi was way more natural than Alia in Gangubai ( comparing since both won NA). Sanon was so good in her role

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 4 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Watched Mimi. Sanon has improved a lot since her debut movie. She made me go through several emotions throughout the film. Loved that scene where she came to know that baby's parents left the town.

For me, Pankaj Tripathi was the best part of the movie. Jab v frame mein aate thhe, film mein jaan aa jaati thi. Sanon managed to shine despite the presence of Pankaj Tripathi. Can't believe I m posting this for Sanon.

Kriti in Mimi was way more natural than Alia in Gangubai ( comparing since both won NA). Sanon was so good in her role

I am glad you liked the movie, it was so refreshing content wise.

Yes Kriti did very well, Pankaj ji ki toh kya baat hai.

Opinions and likes dislikes changes with time and experience, and its nothing but natural and healthy.

The thing I like about Kriti is she reeks of positive energy. No entitled attitude or egoistic personality.

A regular happy go lucky girl.

------------

Edited by sharaban - 4 months ago
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

I am glad you liked the movie, it was so refreshing content wise.

Yes Kriti did very well, Pankaj ji ki toh kya baat hai.

Opinions and likes dislikes changes with time and experience, and its nothing but natural and healthy.

The thing I like about Kriti is she reeks of positive energy. No entitled attitude or egoistic personality.

A regular happy go lucky girl.

------------

True that!! I disliked her since her debut. Didn't like her acting in films like heropanti, dilwale, HF4, Luka chhupi,etc. After watching her in Crew, TBMAUJ.. my opinion changed to some extent & I decided to watch those films of Sanon where she's applauded for her acting skills ( on sm) like BKB & Mimi. Both were refreshing films & she did her part very well. She's a very capable actress. Ik she has good backing from Dinesh Vijan & Sajid Nadiadwala but imagine if she had got the backing from kjo, she would have reached new heights.

Coming to offscreen, idk I always found her arrogant & I don't like the fact that she whines about opportunities despite getting plenty of them from Dinesh & Nadiadwala. But second point can be neglected as it is very difficult for outsiders to survive in nepo wood. She wants attention from nepo leaders, so I kind of understand her point. Jaise onscreen opinion change hua, offscreen ka v change ho jaaega, who knowssmiley2smiley36

604055 thumbnail

It was such a different movie content wise. Gangu was meh for me. The scene with the PM was not even impactful. It was like she met an ordinary person.

604055 thumbnail

I need to rewatch Mimi. It was a refreshing concept.

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

It was such a different movie content wise. Gangu was meh for me. The scene with the PM was not even impactful. It was like she met an ordinary person.

Yeah.. Weakest film of Bhansali. Mediocre acting by Alia. She looked like a kid who is playing dress up.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

True that!! I disliked her since her debut. Didn't like her acting in films like heropanti, dilwale, HF4, Luka chhupi,etc. After watching her in Crew, TBMAUJ.. my opinion changed to some extent & I decided to watch those films of Sanon where she's applauded for her acting skills ( on sm) like BKB & Mimi. Both were refreshing films & she did her part very well. She's a very capable actress. Ik she has good backing from Dinesh Vijan & Sajid Nadiadwala but imagine if she had got the backing from kjo, she would have reached new heights.

Coming to offscreen, idk I always found her arrogant & I don't like the fact that she whines about opportunities despite getting plenty of them from Dinesh & Nadiadwala. But second point can be neglected as it is very difficult for outsiders to survive in nepo wood. She wants attention from nepo leaders, so I kind of understand her point. Jaise onscreen opinion change hua, offscreen ka v change ho jaaega, who knowssmiley2smiley36

Would you like to give Aloo a chance?smiley36
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Would you like to give Aloo a chance?smiley36

Definitely not.