Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

awww, such a cutie pie.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Huh that’s sweet for sure but why Anni is giving her purse to this little one to carry smiley24smiley36 she can’t carry it?

791198 thumbnail

Why is she using him like her personal handbag carousel tho

Maroonporsche thumbnail

T4S smiley9

Word Count: 1

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

There is something about her I don’t like. She does not come as real. And why is Abram holding her handbag? 😔

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I feel like she is using him. I don't know how true this is but apparently Abram and Aish's daughter, Aaradhya, are good school friends so people are already shipping them for real life and future movies.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Whose kid is he again?

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I feel like she is using him. I don't know how true this is but apparently Abram and Aish's daughter, Aaradhya, are good school friends so people are already shipping them for real life and future movies.

If true, those people are sick in the head and need therapy asap. The kids are 11-12 year olds ffs.

Edited by Daebak - 2 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Daebak

If true, those people are sick in the head and need therapy asap. The kids are 11-12 year olds ffs.

To be fair, fans were given blessing by SRK and Big B to pair AbRam and Aaradhya together. SRK himself said that he feels that the SRK/Kajol jodi will be replaced by AbRam and Aaradhya in the future. SRK also said it doesn't matter that his son is younger than Aish's daughter as there is no age for love.

Not only has SRK given his blessing to this future jodi, but so has Amitabh Bachchan. He said, “Un kay mooh may ghee shakkar aur doodh malai... (May SRK's words come true).”

https://www.peepingmoon.com/entertainment-news/news/45907/Shah-Rukh-Khan-feels-his-on-screen-jodi-with-Kajol-can-be-replaced-only-by-AbRam-and-Aaradhya-Amitabh-Bachchan-gives-his-blessings.html