Samosas constant focus on Animal 😁 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Scrutiny will come to Vanga always, with or without RK. However, this 'booking-thing' seems intricate, and more understood by the bigwigs. Vanga is definitely not a bigwig in Bollywood. smiley4

T-Series is...they were the main producers and have the connections...and AA Films is the distributor and a powerful one (AA Films had been also the distributor of Salaar and about Hobale Films, the producer, there had already been speculations of shady tactics in the South)...all these can make things happen.

But, actually, I don't want to really accuse anyone as I haven't verified data. I just throw in names of some powerful people with connections and influence.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Where is the Ramayana updates thread?

Is there no possibility of another film happening for RK?

It is poor strategy to keep reminding people about Animal after its OTT release. Those who went to the theatre won't watch it again with their families.It is most peoples dirty secret..they won't admit in real life that they liked the film.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

It is poor strategy to keep reminding people about Animal after its OTT release. Those who went to the theatre won't watch it again with their families.It is most peoples dirty secret..they won't admit in real life that they liked the film.

as you wish smiley37https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5344015?pn=19
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

here you timely bomb smiley37smiley37https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5353597
Briaahna thumbnail

Btw RK trending smiley37

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope it looks better on screen.Tiwari has no aesthetic sense.The colours age the stars. This shouldn't have been the first leak.It looks like a TV set.I saw double chin in a few stills.they should have edited the pics better. Too many pics.They should have picked one or two.