Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

That's the case with all movies ... Isn't it? smiley4

Toxic movies are not called out enough if they become a hit like this and as long as money is involved, PR can do the work.smiley9Same happened with kabir Singh too.
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

It would be wrong to also include ALL of Salman Khan's movies to fall into this category ... Wouldn't it? smiley4

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

It would be wrong to also include ALL of Salman Khan's movies to fall into this category ... Wouldn't it? smiley4

Salman wasn't named either...that's why I dispise those allegations...it's all about hinting and make people do assumptions.

And anyways, one should look at the producers in the first place, not the stars.

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

There's a spontaneity that RK's not getting credit for. Scrutiny of his face, hair, weight and overall appearances never really ever seem to get settled. Moreover, he has chosen to slyly observe social media, but not openly participate ... (only for movie promotions). This sort of feral-actor approach has become more curious to his own Bollywood peers. smiley32

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Toxic movies are not called out enough if they become a hit like this and as long as money is involved, PR can do the work.smiley9Same happened with kabir Singh too.

What does one define as normal? smiley4

What does one really define as toxic in a movie where there's a high demand? A movie for cinema goers that are looking for something commercially entertaining. An action-packed, gory-movie sprinkled with some raunchy-romance. smiley32

I donโ€™t care itโ€™s not illegal but his movies havenโ€™t been mentioned till then we will revisit that. the other 4 movies have been questioned without directly taking there names by some but adda today said the big 4 and others even said names. Then BMCM this year was mentioned openly sparking debates
Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I donโ€™t care itโ€™s not illegal but his movies havenโ€™t been but the other 4 movies have been questioned esp the two with the other khan last year and thatโ€™s how it started the name coporate booking. Now that khan srk as made it the trend . I would not have named him but u took a name.

SK, SRK and RK are all well-established actors. They don't need to depend on 'Bookings' for their brand or movies. smiley40

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

I donโ€™t care itโ€™s not illegal but his movies havenโ€™t been mentioned till then we will revisit that. the other 4 movies have been questioned without directly taking there names by some but adda today said the big 4 and others even said names. Then BMCM this year was mentioned openly sparking debates

Thanks to have edited the former writing smiley1

Name calling is - imo - not a proof yet. One has to name an amount, the number of corporate booking, the corporates has to be questioned, if there is producer self-booking, star-selfbooking etc. ...all this is possible as the booking has to be done through a source that can give information.

If this corporate booking indeed is such a b i g thing then do serious research and also make it redundant that faked numbers are given by having one neutral institution to whom the number of tickets sold/amount of money collected is given...but I guess, this may not happen as corruption also is prevalent in the filmindustry.

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Scrutiny will come to Vanga always, with or without RK. However, this 'booking-thing' seems intricate, and more understood by the bigwigs. Vanga is definitely not a bigwig in Bollywood. smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail

https://youtu.be/YXmVkR7VzSY

Some saucy Vanga scripts!! smiley37