Samosas constant focus on Animal 😁 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Would you watch a Salman movie if the only option was to pay Rs 2000?? I will guess your answer would be yes.....because a Salman movie is worth watching for Rs 2000........The prices are high because it sells.....I don't understand you bringing high prices....everywhere.......it is a movie.....it is not essential daal chawal or a life saving medicine......people wouldn't have watched it if the movie was not worth paying 2000 for them....smiley36

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Would you watch a Salman movie if the only option was to pay Rs 2000?? I will guess your answer would be yes.....because a Salman movie is worth watching for Rs 2000........The prices are high because it sells.....I don't understand you bringing high prices....everywhere.......it is a movie.....it is not essential daal chawal or a life saving medicine......people wouldn't have watched it if the movie was not worth paying 2000 for them....smiley36

I was tagged on pg 9 . The poster wants to tell me it’s number on a non holiday so in reply to that poster I pointed out how the high ticket prices contributed to that opening number. I didn’t say nothing more. We know why some went to see it n why they might vangas other movies. Kabir Singh also got similar crowd to the theaters.
Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I was tagged on pg 9 on how in in sight cup its number was on a non holiday so in reply to that poster I pointed out how the high ticket prices contributed to that opening number. I didn’t say nothing more. We know why some went to see it n why they might vangas other movies. Kabir Singh also got similar crowd to the theaters

That is why I didn't say Ranbir.....I said movie..

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

katrina.jpgDeepika (2).jpg

https://youtu.be/i4alBhmeGrk

Tu Jhooti Main Makkaar? smiley37

priyashrvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Please don't post other actors pics or videos in RK thread..

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: priyashrvan

Sounds like one has a jealous headache of sorts smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 5 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyashrvan

https://youtu.be/RJD1fQ15I9Y

https://youtu.be/rTuxUAuJRyY

smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 5 months ago
priyashrvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Sounds like one has a jealous headache of sorts smiley4

Jealous?? For whom and why🀣