Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

I must say, this duplicate looks a lot like SRK. Duur se dekhne par aaram se confusion ho sakti hai smiley36

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yikes….that’s so messed up and unethical thing to do.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bigger crowd than upcoming superstar fans

Originally posted by: loginidran

Yikes….that’s so messed up and unethical thing to do.

Why is it unethical?? He looks like SRK......but he is a citizen of India and is free to support who ever he wants...what is wrong in that....

Having said that.....this guy is a douchebag and most SRKians dislike him....smiley36I used to follow him....but unfollowed him after seeing his antics...smiley36

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Why is it unethical?? He looks like SRK......but he is a citizen of India and is free to support who ever he wants...what is wrong in that....

Having said that.....this guy is a douchebag and most SRKians dislike him....smiley36I used to follow him....but unfollowed him after seeing his antics...smiley36

it is unethical because hes pretending to be shahrukh.

Originally posted by: snatch

it is unethical because hes pretending to be shahrukh.

Did he?? I haven't seen the video.....did he say....I am SRK? if yes then its unethical.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did he?? I haven't seen the video.....did he say....I am SRK? if yes then its unethical.

no he didnt say that i am pretending to be srk.

what else is his credibility ?

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That’s why it’s not illegal. Unethical because his employers didn’t employ him for his personality but for how he looks similar to a certain actor. It’s showing badly on both the parties. Or may be it’s just me.