Just a genuine question

abcxyz12 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I have just one question to all the people on social media.. do u guys get some kind of financial gain by either abusing or praising a celebrity.. I am genuinely asking this because all I see in this forum or on other social media sites is people either praising their favorites or criticizing others.

When will everyone realize that while u all are just wasting ur time, energy and mental health by engaging in this nonsense, these so called celebrities, be it ur favorites or the ones u hate are just earning crores of rupees because of u guys.

These celebrities are happily enjoying their life while u guys are fighting and making them more popular and richer.

Do u guys know what exactly happens inside their minds or in their homes? What they show to the outside world is just a story that will earn them more money. Everything is publicity, positive or negative, which will in turn earn the more money.

Sorry for the long essay, but I come to this forum when ever a new movie is released, so that I can know ur views and know if it’s worth my time and money to actually watch it. But these days all I see is people fighting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: abcxyz12

I have just one question to all the people on social media.. do u guys get some kind of financial gain by either abusing or praising a celebrity.. I am genuinely asking this because all I see in this forum or on other social media sites is people either praising their favorites or criticizing others.

When will everyone realize that while u all are just wasting ur time, energy and mental health by engaging in this nonsense, these so called celebrities, be it ur favorites or the ones u hate are just earning crores of rupees because of u guys.

These celebrities are happily enjoying their life while u guys are fighting and making them more popular and richer.

Do u guys know what exactly happens inside their minds or in their homes? What they show to the outside world is just a story that will earn them more money. Everything is publicity, positive or negative, which will in turn earn the more money.

Sorry for the long essay, but I come to this forum when ever a new movie is released, so that I can know ur views and know if it’s worth my time and money to actually watch it. But these days all I see is people fighting.

Yes.

Word Count: 1

abcxyz12 thumbnail

Ok, So when u praise or criticize someone, others shouldn’t be taking ur opinion seriously because you are only doing it for ur personal financial benefit. Thank you for clarifying that.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

To answer your question about financial gain...

Differently to Smiley, I only get something out of writing positive things. When it also happens to me that I criticise (or - beware! - bash) someone, some of my renumeration gets deducted from the respective PR (including Ranbir's, btw).

The only one I have a free pass to bash is PC...I don't have a contract with her PR...

Believe me, it's a hard job...one needs to be smiley16 (it's much easier for the others here who get paid for both...yes, looking at y o u, Smiley smiley26)

So, dear Newbie, if you're reading my posts, please keep this pic in mind...smiley2

Dishonest woman telling lies, lying female holding fingers crossed behind her back Stock-Foto | Adobe Stock

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abcxyz12

dont know about financial gains..

But fans and haters get some kind of satisfaction when they make these kind of posts. Isn’t that obvious?

People when they talk good things get happiness for obvious reasons.
Haters get to release their frustration , loneliness and insecurities when they bash/abuse/bully people be it celebrates or anyone.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Have you seen sports fans? Have you seen the men at home during sporting events..or on the stands. Have you seen videos of extreme violence? Have you seen the engagements their SM handles get?

Have you seen fans of politicians? So many sacrifice their money, family lives ,days and months campaigning for their candidate.They are ready to die ,kill, go to jail for a mere mortal.

Have you seen K pop fans fightsmiley34.

These people have 100s of millions of followers.Why? Stardom is reality

It is hard to rationalise or explain..Why does a mere sight of a photo of another human makes our day.

We all need that addiction.We need something to look forward too.Something to engage people with.If you have absolutely no hobby..not ever watch telly or listen to music, no interest in art-you will have fewer friends.

Embrace it and don't be embarrassed about it.Everyone has that secret hobby which makes him/her very happy.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's emotional catharsis. Nobody gains anything, except for carpal tunnel syndrome. We're all venting our feelings, nothing else.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

People just need time pass and to take their personal and inner frustrations out.... that's it.