Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Mujhe bhi yahi laga tha ki troll kar raha hai.... par baaki logon ke comments padh ke doubt ho gaya ki sach me to tareef nahi kar raha smiley9

No, SH is quite skilled in subtle trolling...

kuch bholay members samajh nahi paatay iski trolling, at times.

(Some members used to think for a long time that he is an Alia' fan, later they discovered it's the other way round and he was just trolling her, only when he became a straight forward Alia hater). 😂

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

I have seen parts of her films on OTT. She is just fine.

People keep asking how she is getting roles..Those are the reasons..besides the oomph, which south heroes love.

So her getting films is not a Qanon level conspiracy smiley36
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Can't tell from a small clip I have found her average in the movies I have seen. How is she still getting lead roles apart from Dharma and Boney's?

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Isme wow kya tha n why everyone is praising her. Only background music was good 💯.

What did I missed smiley36

Edited by naaznin - 6 months ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yeah after getting movies after movies and being terrible she better arrive at some point

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Isme wow kya tha n why everyone is praising her. Only background music was good 💯.

What did I missed smiley36

exactly movie dekh kar poche ge smiley37
anna143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

There is a warmth,vulnerability about her.To most she seems to be a nice fun person.She keeps to herself.She looks good in Indian wear, dances well, has a sexy body. I have seen parts of her films on OTT. She is just fine.

People keep asking how she is getting roles..Those are the reasons..besides the oomph, which south heroes love.

Khushi too is Sridevi's daughter..and no she won't get mainstream films because of that.She doesn't have the "look" needed to be a heroine.

the oomph is that shes Sri’s daughter and resembles her im sorry theres no talent and her sexy body wont give her good films but item numbers rather. thr fact shes getting films still in a platter is only because shes a nepo baby manish and kjos laadli
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Ok, I don't want to fall for in SH's trap, but damn, the teaser seemed decent till Jhanvi vo😭😭😭 Jaan deke, yaaa Jaan leke... Sifra better dialogue delivery karti thi yaar 😭 (I don't mean Kriti, I mean her as tha malfunctioning robot)

Also, cool rendition of saare jahaan se, gives a kinda urban, yet mystery vibe

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 6 months ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is still same like all her movies smiley36 But these nepos are lucky getting such meatier role on platter

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She should slow down with Botox and surgeries, she beginning to look like shamita shetty. And SH there is nothing wow in this sneak peaksmiley36

mods please investigate if the account was hackedsmiley36