Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

They are looking great! looks like kriti is wearing traditional bridal attire that fits with the theme of varanasi. Just waiting for some HD pics now

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1779555297519874051?t=RL29ekDSePo0vKCqdL7sUA&s=19

Ranveer looks great and has his usual confidence. Not the best outfit but he’s more than carrying it well. Something feels off with Kriti and I don’t know if it’s the outfit or her. I need more videos or better videos

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

They look wonderful, ranveer is looking so handsome smiley27

Indeed….🤌😍

Word Count: 1

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Ranveer looks great and has his usual confidence. Not the best outfit but he’s more than carrying it well. Something feels off with Kriti and I don’t know if it’s the outfit or her. I need more videos or better videos

It’s the lighting. It looks like they just walked on the bank of a ghat during the Ganga aarti with the natural light and stuff. This doesn’t look like a conventional ramp walk.

Edited by loginidran - 6 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Manish isn't the best designer tbh, his clothes are never amazing, its the actors who carry them that make the difference. With kriti it seems to be the way she is styled, they could have styled her better and maybe a better hairstyle and makeup. Her look is quite plain and not too glam but maybe that was what they were going for, as the theme is varanasi so maybe they wanted to keep things simple.

But these are low quality videos and pics, hopefully we get some HD pics soon.

Ranveer is looking so good! This whole look with the beard and longer hair is suiting him so much!

Edited by zara321 - 6 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
loginidran thumbnail

Ranveer Ranveer Ranveer, come in a movie man. Can’t believe there is no new release of his in the horizon. 😫

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: loginidran

Ranveer Ranveer Ranveer, come in a movie man. Can’t believe there is no new release of his in the horizon. 😫

Hopefully there will be news about his next soon, it seems he is deciding on what is going to be his next, we just have to wait and see what it is

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the better quality pic/video. Kriti looks better but something is still off 🤷🏽‍♀️

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Huh…..Hideous designs and looks given by Manish as usual 🤦‍♀️

Both Ranveer and Kriti look much better in their airport / arrival look!!

Edited by Nishita123 - 6 months ago