Orry at Salman Eid dinner party

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

What is up with Salman's pants??? Veeru ki aatmaa aa gayi....Sallu mein...smiley36

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

r/BollyBlindsNGossip - Salman Bhai with Orry.

Word Count: 0

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

.Orry has hugged Salman a few times.He likes some stars to retain their aura.He said that he didn't like Deepika ,talk about her struggles on KWK..it made her relatable.Once she looked at him..like who are you? He said that he loved that about hersmiley3.Orry does his own PR for stars.I am sure Salman Khan fans love it!

👑Neelikhan786 on X: "♥️ #SalmanKhan with orry Ambanis Engagement https://t.co/chJF6ne08b" / XMYSTERY solved: Here are B-town's Orry's professional details

Edited by you2 - 6 months ago
MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha the pic with Salman is cute.smiley36

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What is up with Salman's pants??? Veeru ki aatmaa aa gayi....Sallu mein...smiley36

Arpita ki saree ke bache hue kapde se bana hai lagta hai.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Salman should get married to Orry, he seems most genuine & loyal one outta all those nautankis he has dated so far 😅

(Doodh pay haath bhi mast rakhta hai 😂 )

-----------

Edited by sharaban - 6 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looking at the demeanour of those who take selfies with Orry, it seems to me that they really like this little guy...maybe there is something endearing about him...most of the celebs don't seem to be taken aback or annoyed. And sometimes, Orry makes a childlike impression on me.

I think he has become an 'ingredient' of the Hindi filmindustry's party-part smiley2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

those jeans are close to 1000$ they branded