Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Generally speaking? Yes. People who are successful or doing good in their lives work very hard on a daily basis, have a positive mindset and they seldom have time to discuss or criticise others.Bitter people often criticise others continuously since they are jealous,insecure, fed up of their own lives etc. I know it’s an old overused quote but I do believe in it that someone who constantly feels the need to pull you down, it means you are already above them. Baki it also depends upon person to person.

Exactly my point ! Very well said ! smiley32

982283 thumbnail

You are still not getting the point. The chances of any public figure winning a lawsuit against someone for criticizing them is far far less than an ordinary person.

Yeah .... Nevermind... I know nothing Jon snow smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I do find that excessive criticism can be a sign of low self esteem. The criticism on this forum is entirely based on assumptions. None of us know Bollywood stars in person and neither do we know other members in person to be able to tell what they are like. We judge based on interviews for stars and posts for other members.

I know we have all been guilty of it but I do feel bad for public figures sometimes, they are human beings after all. It’s like whatever they say or do, everything is blown out of proportion, misconstrued in some way or judged too harshly, they are under constant scrutiny as well, one wrong move and the public even threatens to cancel them. The way they are heavily trolled on the internet, I wonder how they feel about it, how it affects their mental health if they ever get to read stuff written about them, but I guess it’s the dark side or cons of being famous in the first place, they have to have a thick skin otherwise how would they cope, I do like celebs who stay away from SM and hence all the negativity surrounding it.

Oh... And I forgot one thing ...smiley17

People who always criticize me for being a bhakt, bigot, Islamophobic etc., remember I'm not a celebrity, and it's on you not me. Stop criticising me because you feel inferior to me. Introspect and improve yourself smiley14

982283 thumbnail

^will do !

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Not exactly as many successful ppl look down upon others n criticize them that they don't have the destiny or intelligence to be successful.

Like u will see rich looking down at poors, intelligent looking down at average students, beautiful ppl looking down at average or ugly ones .

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Not exactly as many successful ppl look down upon others n criticize them that they don't have the destiny or intelligence to be successful.

Like u will see rich looking down at poors, intelligent looking down at average students, beautiful ppl looking down at average or ugly ones .

That too is a reflection of their own insecurities. At least I am better than them in some way. Whatever way it may be. Whatever the reason may be that person is not happy. You may very well be happier then them. As well a more secure with yourself .

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Holds so true for fans of certain actresses and actors on this forum /Reddit

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

In a way, we could say that criticizing others is often an easy way to express frustrations and other negative emotions. But criticizing other people or complaining won’t help. ...

Everything in the whole writing makes sense.

I only quote this lines because it sums up what is written before and - from time to time - I already used it here to call out the negativity spread.

About the help...it is so diverse as the individual reasons for the frustrations and negative emotions.