Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

jalkukde fake Rani fan .. kuch to achha bolo., username mein Rani dal ke rakha hai aur saratime Aishu janu k Bhajan Gatey rehti hai .. aur rani ko neecha smiley29

It is the attitude of Rani fans like you which turn me more against her. But that's giving you too much power because mostly it's Rani's own behavior. I'd like to say she wasn't always like this and only changed after marriage, but signs seem to point that she was always like this but never felt she could show this entitled side of herself until she got power from marriage.

Let's take a look shall we.

• Wrecking two marriages (possibly a third as well if it's true she's having an affair with a married woman)
  • chain smoking
  • jingoistic comments about Indian cinema
  • pretending she cares about ALL Indian cinema when she had no idea who Prithviraj was before working with him and could not pronounce Kannada...after berating a Kannada director for praising other world cinemas and claiming she felt insulted by him
  • claiming the onus is on women to protect themselves from men by learning self-defense...this is after saying that you can't force men to change but according to maalkin, you can and should force women to change. "'if you believe that it shouldn't happen to you, it won't happen"
  • making a joke out of #MeToo and how it can't happen to her because of her looks and husky voice...love how nobody in the round table discussion laughed at that and everyone just blankly stared at her cuz nobody knew how to react to this tasteless joke
  • attacking non-nepobaby contemporaries like Aishwarya and Preity to prop up the most entitled nepobaby of all, Kareena
  • claiming Aish is her best friend and like a sister but goes behind her back and steals her roles...this is despite the fact that she cried for days when learning that KJo cast Preity after firing Kareena for Kal Ho Naa Ho because he did not tell her directly and she learned it from the media. So this role in KHNH, which was never meant for Rani and never associated with her, made her so upset but she couldn't understand why it would be offensive to take her best friend's roles without consulting her?? Very opportunistic and snake-like, like a certain Snakejo. I guess she learned from the best...I mean worst.

So yes, I prefer Aish as a human being. She's never broken any marriages and has stayed loyal to her friends from day one. She's never been so problematic that you can easily compile a whole list of horrible deeds and actions

Also I remember you made that "defence of Rani thread" when you didn't like me calling out her entitled behavior in the roundtable discussion. That thread was a flop and you didn't get any reactions you wanted, expecting people to blindly defend her obnoxious behavior so it seems you made the exact same thread on Reddit. I love how every comment on here is even more blunt about disliking Rani's attitude than the reactions you got on here. Keep trying for roundtable discussion 3. I'm sure she will embarrass herself even more in that than what she claimed in the first two.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/18xdjb4/tough_to_accept_an_opinionated_woman_like_rani/

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

It is the attitude of Rani fans like you which turn me more against her. But that's giving you too much power because mostly it's Rani's own behavior. I'd like to say she wasn't always like this and only changed after marriage, but signs seem to point that she was always like this but never felt she could show this entitled side of herself until she got power from marriage.

Let's take a look shall we.

• Wrecking two marriages (possibly a third as well if it's true she's having an affair with a married woman)
  • chain smoking
  • jingoistic comments about Indian cinema
  • pretending she cares about ALL Indian cinema when she had no idea who Prithviraj was before working with him and could not pronounce Kannada...after berating a Kannada director for praising other world cinemas and claiming she felt insulted by him
  • claiming the onus is on women to protect themselves from men by learning self-defense...this is after saying that you can't force men to change but according to maalkin, you can and should force women to change. "'if you believe that it shouldn't happen to you, it won't happen"
  • making a joke out of #MeToo and how it can't happen to her because of her looks and husky voice...love how nobody in the round table discussion laughed at that and everyone just blankly stared at her cuz nobody knew how to react to this tasteless joke
  • attacking non-nepobaby contemporaries like Aishwarya and Preity to prop up the most entitled nepobaby of all, Kareena
  • claiming Aish is her best friend and like a sister but goes behind her back and steals her roles...this is despite the fact that she cried for days when learning that KJo cast Preity after firing Kareena for Kal Ho Naa Ho because he did not tell her directly and she learned it from the media. So this role in KHNH, which was never meant for Rani and never associated with her, made her so upset but she couldn't understand why it would be offensive to take her best friend's roles without consulting her?? Very opportunistic and snake-like, like a certain Snakejo. I guess she learned from the best...I mean worst.

So yes, I prefer Aish as a human being. She's never broken any marriages and has stayed loyal to her friends from day one. She's never been so problematic that you can easily compile a whole list of horrible deeds and actions

Also I remember you made that "defence of Rani thread" when you didn't like me calling out her entitled behavior in the roundtable discussion. That thread was a flop and you didn't get any reactions you wanted, expecting people to blindly defend her obnoxious behavior so it seems you made the exact same thread on Reddit. I love how every comment on here is even more blunt about disliking Rani's attitude than the reactions you got on here. Keep trying for roundtable discussion 3. I'm sure she will embarrass herself even more in that than what she claimed in the first two.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/18xdjb4/tough_to_accept_an_opinionated_woman_like_rani/

I have no time for essays .Neither of the so called marriages she broke has had any impact on the women . Govinda is still happily married and Payal Khanna never uttered a word against Rani and is a successful interior designer today . On the other hand , we all saw what Ash did to Vivek’s career. Openly ruined it . Used him and discarded him like thrash. Unlike the accusations you are making against Rani which has no palpable effect , Ash’s misdeeds are out in the open. She also has her in laws against her . So , ash a human ko promote na hi karo to achha hai . But you are a fan, it’s your duty to highlight your favorite, I understand. Just remove Rani from your username . Change it to FlopAshkiDeewani or something like that smiley41
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I have no time for essays .Neither of the so called marriages she broke has had any impact on the women . Govinda is still happily married and Payal Khanna never uttered a word against Rani and is a successful interior designer today . On the other hand , we all saw what Ash did to Vivek’s career. Openly ruined it . Used him and discarded him like thrash. Unlike the accusations you are making against Rani which has no palpable effect , Ash’s misdeeds are out in the open. She also has her in laws against her . So , ash a human ko promote na hi karo to achha hai . But you are a fan, it’s your duty to highlight your favorite, I understand. Just remove Rani from your username . Change it to FlopAshkiDeewani or something like that smiley41

Ironic considering the essay you wrote in your Rani defence thread and your Reddit thread, both of which were completely dismissed.

Actually thanks to your Reddit thread, I just read someone's comment that apparently Rani and Payal were also friends. Rani called her a best friend...and then broke her marriage and stole her husband.

Interesting pattern that not only is Rani not loyal to the concept of marriage but even love life aside, she has no loyalty to her so-called best friends. Between Aishwarya and Payal, I don't know who else she has stabbed in the back. All this tells me is that even friendship is something she exploits and discards when she can get something out of it. Very evil. Someone who has caused this much pain to so many in the world always gets it back.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Ironic considering the essay you wrote in your Rani defence thread and your Reddit thread, both of which were completely dismissed.

Actually thanks to your Reddit thread, I just read someone's comment that apparently Rani and Payal were also friends. Rani called her a best friend...and then broke her marriage and stole her husband.

Interesting pattern that not only is Rani not loyal to the concept of marriage but even love life aside, she has no loyalty to her so-called best friends. Between Aishwarya and Payal, I don't know who else she has stabbed in the back. All this tells me is that even friendship is something she exploits and discards when she can get something out of it. Very evil. Someone who has caused this much pain to so many in the world always gets it back.

All the evil things you are accusing Rani of are mere speculations, You haven’t even heard Rani’s perspective of the chalte chalte story and nor has payal Khanna come out and accused Rani of backstabbing her , you ash fans act as her phoney lawyers to defame Rani. Rani doesn’t even care to clarify rumours. Never has in the past , never will. That gives her detractors like you to make up cockamamie stories about her and sell them as truth like the way you are doing. 1000 things are written about celebrities everyday . Out of that maybe 10 are true . If you want to believe the negative things about Rani , it shows what your real intentions are. Whereas you have nothing to say about what Vivek went through and openly accused Aishwarya for using him and then discarding him. So , stop writing essays when your morals and judgement are different for different people . You chose to believe that payal was her best friend lmao 😂 when neither payal nor Rani has given any such interview but you choose to ignore what Vivek has said about Ash. So , accept that you are a blind fan of Ash who would do anything to defend her. I am sure if tomorrow, she murders shwedtdi or Jaya , you fans will write essays justifying her action.
Edited by MrChatVsNorway - 6 months ago
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

When will these petty fan-wars end?smiley39 They are worse than those SRK-Salman fandom wars from early 2010s.

it feels like this forum has been hijacked by 14 year old kidssmiley30.

14 yr old kids will go to reddit instead of India forums, iykyksmiley9

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

And that’s not my Reddit thread

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

What is this topic 🤔

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Silpa20

What is this topic 🤔

Isn’t it unique and interesting?

smiley43

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

And that’s not my Reddit thread

LOL please at least try to lie better. This is your thread below. It is word for word the exact same as the Reddit thread, right down to the title!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5345712

Meanwhile as to the rest of your comments, I think it's funny how you automatically assume anything negative about Rani is unsubstantiated and can't be true but you believe everything negative about Aishwarya. Very biased there. If Payal isn't crying on TV over her broken marriage, it's because most people do not want their worst memories trudged up on TV for the public to see. And I'm assuming she's a private person like her ex-husband and ex-best friend. Similar with Govinda's wife. Bollywood wives like Twinkle and Kajol do not admit their husbands' discretions in public...that doesn't make them any less real or the pain any less. Kajol literally had to present an award to Kangana and she did it for the sake of public appearances. You don't see Twinkle calling out Priyanka openly. For that matter, even Rani hasn't gone public speaking out about Vaani Kapoor's affair with her husband.

Also I love how you escalate your made-up rhetorical scenarios to one where Aishwarya is now a mass murderer. Way to boost your credibility along with obviously lying about not having authored that Reddit thread. Aren't you the same person who was desperately searching on this thread for someone to perform black magic for you?? I can link the thread unless you want to claim you didn't author that as well now. I've never seen Aish fans resort to black magic or fantasize about murder but now we know a certain Rani fan is not above this.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Isn’t it unique and interesting?

smiley43

very unique smiley36