lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Did anyone watch the goat life?

I know it's an malayalam movie. But if you are interested in survival thriller. It's must watch movie.

I saw it and it's a amazing movie. That's why I making a post about this movie.

If anyone like survival thriller kind of movie please go and watch it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Will watch after Eid.

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Just watched the film and I have no words. Can't imagine the trauma that the people who have to go through such slavery in an unknown country. We compare about the quality of food and water...made me realise that having it in itself is a big luxury. And it's so finely written...not a dull moment or done in a preachy manner.

Has to be one the best movies to come out in recent times and reminded me so much of Leonardo's Revenant. I so wish this movie gets nominated at the Oscars and since it is produced by US folks as well , high chances of being recognised on global level.smiley32 To top it with AR Rahman's music and some great visual treat.

Edited by Binge - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I want to watch it but I've to wait for the English subtitled edition...

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've read the book. It's intense. The movie was disappointing. For something that was in the making forever ( 15 years or more ) it didn't quite get it right. The screenplay was average . They failed to capture Najeeb's emotional investment in the animals he was taking care of and the whole bondage situation well. What it means to end up in slavery ,lose your freedom and then your sense of self and sanity until ( spoiler) can't be rushed. The music was over the top. The acting was good in places but otherwise stilted ,as is the case with any Prithviraj movie. Another project where he tries to prove he's versatile when he's not. A below average adaptation of the book but I guess it's a good movie in the sense that it got the story across to an audience who wouldn't have heard about it otherwise.

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

I want to watch it but I've to wait for the English subtitled edition...

It's on Netflix and has English subtitles.

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hoping they send this one to Oscar in the foreign category.A very well made movie.Prithvi is the biggest contender for National award now IMO.The physics transformation from a happy go lucky man to tortured and broken goatherd is insane.The cinematography is top notch.One must watch this for that only..its a cinematic wonder.smiley27

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

This movie is creating History here in Arab countries. I watched it yesterday on tv with my family . We cried watching it. smiley19 But at least Najib was released from that place.