Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Growing up i never liked Sridevi, found her baby voice annoying and that she was putting up an act with it. Also her accent wasn’t the best . The only movie i liked of hers is EV.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Eh, that's too harsh. Maybe they are not as successful as their moms in acting, but children never thrive in the shadow of their parents. Nepotism is a double-edged sword. It provides opportunities but also creates unrealistic burdens.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

No.

Neither will probably ever become actresses of their mothers’ caliber, nor will they ever understand the struggles and/or hardships their mothers faced. But they both seem like hard working girls who are trying, failing, and trying again. That’s not to deny their extreme privilege or dismiss their obnoxious and questionable comments and behavior. But they’re not perfect and neither were/are their mothers. Specially keeping in mind that Amrita was known as a loudmouth and uncouth and Sridevi was known for marrying married men, not to mention her alleged alcohol dependency.

Someone mentioned Ananya and I don’t think she’s a disgrace to her parents or family legacy either. Yes she has a possible past of bullying, but her dad and uncle are rumored to have had dealings with Mumbai drug dealers. At least she’s changing the course of family business towards something legal 🤷🏽‍♀️

Again, these are extremely privileged girls who continue to get opportunities only and only because of their lineage. But unless they do something illegal or repugnant like drunk driving, causing harm to others, breaking marriages and homes etc etc etc I wouldn’t call them a disgrace to their mothers or families.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

No I don’t think they are

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Sridevi to theek hai

Amrita Singh legacy ?

I don't even know Sara's mom's name is Amrita until I read this thread, looking at this pic it feels like Amrita is a disgrace to Sara...

Is Jhanvi a disgrace to Sridevi's legacy?

Biggest "Yes" to your question. She better stop doing acting/movies.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

No.

Neither will probably ever become actresses of their mothers’ caliber, nor will they ever understand the struggles and/or hardships their mothers faced. But they both seem like hard working girls who are trying, failing, and trying again. That’s not to deny their extreme privilege or dismiss their obnoxious and questionable comments and behavior. But they’re not perfect and neither were/are their mothers. Specially keeping in mind that Amrita was known as a loudmouth and uncouth and Sridevi was known for marrying married men, not to mention her alleged alcohol dependency.

Someone mentioned Ananya and I don’t think she’s a disgrace to her parents or family legacy either. Yes she has a possible past of bullying, but her dad and uncle are rumored to have had dealings with Mumbai drug dealers. At least she’s changing the course of family business towards something legal 🤷🏽‍♀️

Again, these are extremely privileged girls who continue to get opportunities only and only because of their lineage. But unless they do something illegal or repugnant like drunk driving, causing harm to others, breaking marriages and homes etc etc etc I wouldn’t call them a disgrace to their mothers or families.

@Ananya's families past, are you confusing them with someone else? Because they are a very reputed family of cardiologists....I'm aware Chunky has a gambling/drink problem but he is considered to be a genuine person.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

@Ananya's families past, are you confusing them with someone else? Because they are a very reputed family of cardiologists....I'm aware Chunky has a gambling/drink problem but he is considered to be a genuine person.

Chunky’s parents are successful doctors. But Chunky himself and his brother have been rumored to have associated with drug dealers. I would be happy if I’m wrong.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbird

Is Jhanvi a disgrace to Sridevi's legacy?

Biggest "Yes" to your question. She better stop doing acting/movies.

She can be a South heroine. If those films click, she is set.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Disgrace as actresses no matter who their mothers are

If that’s too harsh lets say they’re unfit regardless whose offspring they’re