Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

can someone stuff his effin mouth with idly, dosa, sambar, noodles with curd and shut him upsmiley11

SRK or whoever wrote it, deserves 2 jhapad for this noodles with curd scene in Ra-one. Extremely offensive stereotyping.

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

He has said worse to Madhuri, Deepika and Atlee's wife...and people said the women still adore him n r his friends. Can't believe people didn't call him out for that..but this?

Ram Charan is also a friend n colleague.

Though agree it was in bad taste.

Craving for a nice tasty South Indian breakfast now

Me too. A nice crisp dosa with coconut chutney will do smiley17

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

He was just parroting the stereotypes that have been going around for years.

Not cool. Not done. Not in 2024. Not on stage. Not for a colleague.

Neeta asked him to call Ram Charan to show respect and this over enthu cutlet ruined it.

Yes..Not in 2024- 60 year oldie--but old people are always like that---dusaron ko niche dikhana---he and his mouth

enthu chicken and mutton cutlet ruined it for his big paragragh mandli

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Me too. A nice crisp dosa with coconut chutney will do smiley17

Just off topic, is your DP RS and Sonakshi in lootera?

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Just off topic, is your DP RS and Sonakshi in lootera?

Yes. I started posting on BWF in 2013 when this movie released and it was my most favorite that year. Profile pic is 11 years old. smiley36

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

He was just parroting the stereotypes that have been going around for years.

Not cool. Not done. Not in 2024. Not on stage. Not for a colleague.

Neeta asked him to call Ram Charan to show respect and this over enthu cutlet ruined it.

Neeta ambani asked him to call ram charan to show respect n seems oldie got jealous n disrespected n shown his true ugly , sick mentality . There are foreigners n all there ,is this how he behaved . Big heart ram charan . so much arrogance . floppy oldie take retirement n get some help .he needs help.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

Yes..Not in 2024- 60 year oldie--but old people are always like that---dusaron ko niche dikhana---he and his mouth

enthu chicken and mutton cutlet ruined it for his big paragragh mandli

It’s Embarrassing to ambani , Wat type of ppl ambani called to his event. Poor ram charan , big heart he didn’t create any scene . Ram charan song won Oscar . He is on public demand . Oldie got burned n keep burning.he fell too low , ram charan will rise more .

@ bold smiley36

Edited by Manavi_kesari - 7 months ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

Yes and mutton and chiken as well

Gutkha kaun can ve Vimal Gutkha pan masala as well

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

All right guys i guess i am in the minority here...Not going to side with any one..I can understand why many people found it offensive...But here its the personality clash,an extrovert like SRK calling an introvert like RC.Thats the whole issue...SRK is that energetic vivacious personality who make every event colorful and playful..Now when we have such persons involved it comes with a baggage...They can go overboard and say things that are politically incorrect...Do they mean it...? No, it comes with the flow...But thats whats exactly make them the persons they are...Just giving some thoughtless logicless counters without thinking about the aftermath...

Now some one said, can SRK take it if some one call him.vad paav, chole bhature...I truly belive that he will take it without making a big deal...Because he has done so many'' self degrading '' jokes before as well..I can be wrong as well.But looking at his personality i believe he is someone who takes jokes on him as well.But RC is not some one who will retort like that.Hence majority feels like he is getting bullied..

On one side we have Hrithik like personality who never makes such jokes on any one, then we call him boring and less interesting.

On the otherside we have SRK like personality who is not at all boring, then we have these side effects...I mean there is no complete and perfect package. We expect them to be perfect which is so unrealistic...Every personality has got an unpleasant side effect to them including us...

Rant oversmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollymolly

All right guys i guess i am in the minority here...Not going to side with any one..I can understand why many people found it offensive...But here its the personality clash,an extrovert like SRK calling an introvert like RC.Thats the whole issue...SRK is that energetic vivacious personality who make every event colorful and playful..Now when we have such persons involved it comes with a baggage...They can go overboard and say things that are politically incorrect...Do they mean it...? No, it comes with the flow...But thats whats exactly make them the persons they are...Just giving some thoughtless logicless counters without thinking about the aftermath...

Now some one said, can SRK take it if some one call him.vad paav, chole bhature...I truly belive that he will take it without making a big deal...Because he has done so many'' self degrading '' jokes before as well..I can be wrong as well.But looking at his personality i believe he is someone who takes jokes on him as well.But RC is not some one who will retort like that.Hence majority feels like he is getting bullied..

On one side we have Hrithik like personality who never makes such jokes on any one, then we call him boring and less interesting.

On the otherside we have SRK like personality who is not at all boring, then we have these side effects...I mean there is no complete and perfect package. We expect them to be perfect which is so unrealistic...Every personality has got an unpleasant side effect to them including us...

Rant oversmiley36

I posted this video Saturday evening and I’m assuming people saw it cause the post got likes. But no one said anything about his language until this reditt thing was brought over.

How come no one on this forum called what he said as hurtful until after 36 hours ? 🤷‍♀️ smiley36