Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I saw this topic but ignored to avoid wars but I told someone that who knows others might.. n said stay tuned and bi u right srk jokes tend to get back to him

Always.....smiley18

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Yeah…. I found it absolutely disrespectful too… he sounded drunk and ignorant. He also used Tamil, albeit all wrong,clearly unaware of the fact that Ram Charan comes from the Telugu Industry.

Totally in poor taste annd condescending .Agar aati nahi hai toh muh band karo. Itna bhi seekh nahi paya in these 60 years? smiley26

From 2:08… what kind of cringe is that?🥴 He has calmed down a lot with age but the cringe in him keeps making special appearances every now and then like this.

https://youtu.be/IMOGc17HZm4?si=c3ShB262JaJ8mNz4

what’s Tamil albeit ?
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gawd when will people stop nitpicking over small things?

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Last I know, Naatu naatu brought Oscar and Ramcharn was part of it and not this racist khan. Never liked SRK off-screen, he is creepy with both men and women.

He has been trying to chummy up with Mahesh babu and AlluArjun and this behavior of his truly reflects his true feelings towards South Indian people. It's not like I care how srk feels about South Indians but it's good to see his mask fall.

Edited by FireFli - 7 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Shah Rukh Khan's humor. The wit is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Bollywood dynamics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also SRK's cheeky outlook, which is deftly woven into his public persona—his comedic philosophy draws heavily from the rich tapestry of Indian cinema, for instance. SRK fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these quips, to realize that they're not just funny—they say something deep about LIFE.

As a consequence, people who dislike SRK's humor truly ARE missing out—of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the nuance in SRK's bold flirtation when he told Madhuri Dixit at an award function, 'Tumhe dekhke mera sab kuchh solid ho jaata hai!' which itself is a cryptic reference to the layered complexity of Indeevar's ribald gem Khada hai Khada hai. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those befuddled simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Shah Rukh Khan's genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, I DO have an SRK tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the connoisseurs' eyes only—And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

He said Madhuri that smiley3

In one award function he said to Deepika "jaha mai khada hu waha mujhe tmhari aankhein dekhne me koi interest nai" referring to her chest.

Its disgusting to hear all these n on top of that he is married n even has a daughter.

hasini009 thumbnail

can someone stuff his effin mouth with idly, dosa, sambar, noodles with curd and shut him upsmiley11

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Really really disrespectful of Srk. I cringed when I saw that clip. So for all his "intelligence" he's as guilty as the next person of reducing the whole of South India to idly sambar. Pathetic.

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

A certain poster about to post a 2000 word essay on why the people offended are wrong and why SRK is actually in the right because the people just don’t have the right perspective.

Only one? Won't all the srk fangirls descend in droves, ready to defend his ignorant, insensitive remark to their last breath? smiley36

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's 2024. There's no excuse for being ok with ignorance, racism anymore.

Edited by gilmores - 7 months ago