Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

He's someone I respect & wish well for but keeping that aside, can he really keep quite sometime? His jokes are really not joking. He can joke around all he wants in his private space with his friends but publicly making a joke on your friends, ain't it. They may be not saying anything out of respect but embarassing them publicly? Please do better that that.

Too many to count already, so I'd just say that it takes years to earn someone's respect but a mere moment is enough to lose it all.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Shah Rukh Khan's humor. The wit is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Bollywood dynamics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also SRK's cheeky outlook, which is deftly woven into his public persona—his comedic philosophy draws heavily from the rich tapestry of Indian cinema, for instance. SRK fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these quips, to realize that they're not just funny—they say something deep about LIFE.

As a consequence, people who dislike SRK's humor truly ARE missing out—of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the nuance in SRK's bold flirtation when he told Madhuri Dixit at an award function, 'Tumhe dekhke mera sab kuchh solid ho jaata hai!' which itself is a cryptic reference to the layered complexity of Indeevar's ribald gem Khada hai Khada hai. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those befuddled simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Shah Rukh Khan's genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, I DO have an SRK tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the connoisseurs' eyes only—And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Is that a IF mimicry smiley36

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes it’s inappropriate and Ram Charans a sweetheart but i strongly think SRK is drunk or pre drunk at these events

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

If saying idli is very offensive, srk should say sorry to Ram charan.

Out of curiosity i want to know is there any inner meaning of idli wada etc.?

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Shah Rukh Khan's humor. The wit is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Bollywood dynamics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also SRK's cheeky outlook, which is deftly woven into his public persona—his comedic philosophy draws heavily from the rich tapestry of Indian cinema, for instance. SRK fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these quips, to realize that they're not just funny—they say something deep about LIFE.

As a consequence, people who dislike SRK's humor truly ARE missing out—of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the nuance in SRK's bold flirtation when he told Madhuri Dixit at an award function, 'Tumhe dekhke mera sab kuchh solid ho jaata hai!' which itself is a cryptic reference to the layered complexity of Indeevar's ribald gem Khada hai Khada hai. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those befuddled simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Shah Rukh Khan's genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, I DO have an SRK tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the connoisseurs' eyes only—And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

The way this post has made me scream 😭

I saw this topic but ignored to avoid wars but I told someone that who knows others might.. n said stay tuned and bi u right srk jokes tend to get back to him

Originally posted by: anna143

Yes it’s inappropriate and Ram Charans a sweetheart but i strongly think SRK is drunk or pre drunk at these events

Even if he is not drunk......he speaks shit when he is hyper/overexcited........its like ...gayi bhains paani mein...smiley18.....I seriously think that he owes RC and Tamil people who got offended a public apology.....he needs to pay for his big mouth......smiley22

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

what did he say ? I don’t recognize those words

he said idli sambar south dishes when introducing ram charan to the stage n some who live in the south got upset n others too. It was all over twitter n media.