Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Are these all obscenities ? Or is the obscene part the fact that he is speaking gibberish ?

He didn’t abuse and use obscene language …it’s just jibberish of what he thinks Tamil sounds like …and he uses it to invite a Telugu actor ..I’d like to see his reaction if he goes on letterman and they use a bunch of Bollywood/hindi sounding jibberish like

“nom nom papadum butter chicken tikka masala vindaloo bikram yoga slumdog millionaire srk plz come on stage”

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Not the first time srk got in trouble for remarks at a wedding …he recalled calling the groom or the brides family fat at one of the weddings he was performing at and they made him apologise for it …

Sometimes ur opinion is just not needed man..stfu

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

He didn’t abuse and use obscene language …it’s just jibberish of what he thinks Tamil sounds like …and he uses it to invite a Telugu actor ..I’d like to see his reaction if he goes on letterman and they use a bunch of Bollywood/hindi sounding jibberish like

“nom nom papadum butter chicken tikka masala vindaloo bikram yoga slumdog millionaire srk plz come on stage”

His PR will make sure that they are dragged through the dirt, if ever anyone invites him with this prologue.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Disappointing very disappointing smiley13

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Kudos to Ram for being the bigger person and just going up to the stage. He always strikes me as a very calm well mannered individual and this just affirms that opinion. Whether he was drunk or not SRK should apologise to Ram cause that just wasn’t it. Shameful

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sigh! 😞 this was not needed at all! smiley21

He probably didn’t mean it in an ill way but still after all this years one would think he should hv known, when to not go overboard and blabber nonsense 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Nishita123 - 7 months ago
1279338 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Romanoger

He's has always been like that, disrespectful in the name of witty. It's good people are finally seeing that.

With you on that. In the name of wit and humour, he's insulted many over the years. It was good he was away for years. Last year's success has gone to his arrogant head.Aamir was always the classy one.
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

chicken mutton come on stage kaha hai tu

as simple as that

The 2 out of 10 syndrome strikes again...smiley44

face palm GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Giphy, Awkward moments, Facepalm gif

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Shah Rukh Khan's humor. The wit is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Bollywood dynamics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also SRK's cheeky outlook, which is deftly woven into his public persona—his comedic philosophy draws heavily from the rich tapestry of Indian cinema, for instance. SRK fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these quips, to realize that they're not just funny—they say something deep about LIFE.

As a consequence, people who dislike SRK's humor truly ARE missing out—of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the nuance in SRK's bold flirtation when he told Madhuri Dixit at an award function, 'Tumhe dekhke mera sab kuchh solid ho jaata hai!' which itself is a cryptic reference to the layered complexity of Indeevar's ribald gem Khada hai Khada hai. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those befuddled simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Shah Rukh Khan's genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, I DO have an SRK tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the connoisseurs' eyes only—And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.