Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Behind VFX kaha hai tu

Just call him 60 ka hogaya--kab sudhrega-

Edited by maha15 - 7 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Poor Charan, he’s mostly so nice and humble, this should’ve been better, SRK is a big star, this is disappointing coming from him. South stars are very humble and nice when they welcome others.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

A certain poster about to post a 2000 word essay on why the people offended are wrong and why SRK is actually in the right because the people just don’t have the right perspective.

smiley37

wah sasty anaylst

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

For someone who doesn’t know what does those words mean ? Are they ethnic slurs ?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I went with what I read (as I did not understand the words) and - to put it mildly - I'm taken aback. It's not the way a well educated, intelligent man should behave, neither as an entertainer nor as a private person (and also not when inebriated) It reflects carelessness and disrespect...showing that at such an event is quite rude (and bad behaviour, anyway).

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

A certain poster about to post a 2000 word essay on why the people offended are wrong and why SRK is actually in the right because the people just don’t have the right perspective.

I think the "right" perspective had been written in detail already.

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This doesn't surprise me. He has been making lewd remarks in the last few months.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

woke sarook saar fans

fraudias

download (13).jpeg

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Poor Charan, he’s mostly so nice and humble, this should’ve been better, SRK is a big star, this is disappointing coming from him. South stars are very humble and nice when they welcome others.

...and they always have shown love and respect for SRK... it's really sad and disappointing.

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It left a sour taste in my mouth too...I find him classy and sophisticated at times then he does this and I cringe...Similar to the lines along PC 'marry me' but this is more degrading..I'm disappointed when he behaves such

Clochette thumbnail

Yeah, it shows his not-so-nice, not-so-gentlemanlike and not-so-being-aware side...