Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

I saw another video of srk calling ram by his full name and saying to come on stage but then he always adds his humor. People always complain about how boring stars in interviews, I can laugh at srk's comedy interviews, he makes fun of himself a lot too in his interviews, he likes to joke. Hopefully his sense of humor does not go away. He already mentioned how in awards he don't joke anymore and he is boring now at the awards because he stopped the jokes.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Ram has a name and SRK should’ve addressed him by his name instead of a food item I don’t care what anyone says that was disrespectful and I hope SRK already picked up the phone and apologized to Ram. I dont care if SRK would’ve liked it or not if he would’ve taken it or protested himself the simple fact remains SRK knows Ram’s name and he had no business addressing him any other way I don’t understand how this simple concept is lost on the people defending him. His name is Ram Charan not idli doza or whatever else he said I didn’t watch the video and I have no interest in watching it.

Clochette is about to call you a hater 😭
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

If I turn out to be an SRK hater he would have no lovers/fans left 😭🤣 but I will call out his nonsense

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Ram has a name and SRK should’ve addressed him by his name instead of a food item I don’t care what anyone says that was disrespectful and I hope SRK already picked up the phone and apologized to Ram. I dont care if SRK would’ve liked it or not if he would’ve taken it or protested himself the simple fact remains SRK knows Ram’s name and he had no business addressing him any other way I don’t understand how this simple concept is lost on the people defending him. His name is Ram Charan not idli doza or whatever else he said I didn’t watch the video and I have no interest in watching it.

The 500 word essay I didn't see comingsmiley37

Kidding, Ik you call out bull, even if it's from people you are a fan of 🫶

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Like I said, take a seat Clochette. Gaslighting and self victimization don’t work with everyone and all the time, unfortunately. I am not having this conversation with any insensitive people who think what he said is not propagating racial stereotypes.

Did I write the contrary?...anywhere?

The only thing I did was posting a part of a press conference in 2013 relative to this subject...and I commented that I believed him what he said then.

And please, you're intelligent enough to not label my protest with "gaslighting" and "self victimization"...I'm neither hurt nor do I feel insulted. I would tell if this happens. It was only to show that you - in that moment - also "propagated racial stereotypes" (imo, of course). smiley16

As for SRK...the fact that my posts mostly concentrate on what I feel is positive about him doesn't mean that I'm not aware of what isn't positive about him...and my posts about this incident should have shown this.

And now, to me, it's case closed. smiley1

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

No, she isn't. You totally missed my point, then.

In addition, I'm not one of those who defended what he said.

But enough from my side. smiley16

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ram has a name and SRK should’ve addressed him by his name instead of a food item

If he called Karan Johar - aeee sanp, oi my pet snake - on stage? Logon ki bhi toh koi feelings hai, unka bhi toh dil hai, kuch log sanp hai toh kya hua? Woh bhi toh insaan hai. 😔
1278807 thumbnail

what a mess 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Edited by Debbira - 7 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Noodles with curd 😯

Thank God haven't seen Ra.one

Interestingly I started eating Maggi with curd after watching that scene, for quite some time. And believe me it tasted really good smiley36